16 oz. plastic cup grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about 10 days ago since I popped my seedling in it's permanent home.
I've been giving it 1 8th strength Biobizz Grow for the last week now

I've enclosed a couple a pics for ya to see. I'm keeping the outside of the glass covered with lightproof plastic but removed it just to take a pic of the roots.

The overhead shot shows some yellow spots on the older leaves.

I watered them in a rush about a week ago and must have left a few drops on the leaves. My better half says that drips must have magnified the light and caused burns. None of my other plants have these spots and I've been careful since not to get water on the leaves. The new growth shows no spots.

Is she right about this ? If so, it's another lesson learned. Thanks :)

View attachment 20265 View attachment 20266

Here are some pics of the lil sprout after 5 days of being broke and replanted. Looks like it's in the process of growing roots like a clone sice it hasn't gotten worse or better in 5 days so Imma hopein for the best.

Everyones pics look nice, good job all. I can only hope that mine turns out like some of yours. If not....hmmmm....I'll have to try again, dam aint that a shame. :D

100_1067.JPG

100_1070.JPG

caribbean_smoker_20 & Sticky_Budz ... yes 100% sure on the age as i keep a day to day log on strains i breed :D

wow some great look'n plants all, and check out Runbyhemp's 10 day old plant :eek:

here's mine at day 14 and bottom feed with 1/4 tsp grow big and 1/4 tsp bigbloom mixed into a fresh worm poo tea at 1 table spoon (all per gallon)and brewed for 24 hours

plant is under 1500 watts of HPS and the shop lights are long gone

really like'n how this plant is grow'n and think i might break it's neck to promote secondary growth

few tips to those that haven't done this..... 1.might have to prune the roots to get it flower??? 2. feed from the bottom and water from the top 3. gonna have to watch the npk ratio some and beef it up a little in veg as i have done already by adding bloom nutes :)

TBG wait'n for input on the MG soil and how it's work'n out...not that i doubt it is work'n, I just want to see :p

grow on every one

:48:

DSCF2721.JPG

and check out Runbyhemp's 10 day old plant

Thanks HGB but can't take credit I'm afaraid, it' was 10 days since I put the jiffy pellet in the glass. The seed had already germinated in the jiffy pellet. Plant is closer to 3 weeks in total since the seed was sown :) Peace

HGB said:
TBG wait'n for input on the MG soil and how it's work'n out...not that i doubt it is work'n, I just want to see :p

grow on every one

:48:
HGB you calling out our Miracle-Gro? :rofl: Just messing with ya mang. Well here ya go. ;) Here is the little turd 6 days after breaking soil. He/She is a bit small right now because he/she was back in the corner out of the light. :( We had a number of other plants still in veg so back in the corner he/she went until yesterday. ;) Now that he/she is right under the light your gonna see this baby take off. :D By the way everyone your plants are looking great. :aok:

100_7904.jpg

100_7907.jpg

Here is a pic of my White Satin after 1 week since breaking the surface.:D

P1010006.JPG

Well there is new growth on my sprout. Very happy since I broke the stem off the plant at 3 days old.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
]HGB you calling out our Miracle-Gro?

na just wanted to see a pic :p

looks good bro :cool:

how ya plan on water'n it? never used this soil so just wonder'n like....

HGB said:
na just wanted to see a pic :p

looks good bro :cool:

how ya plan on water'n it? never used this soil so just wonder'n like....
Thanks HGB. We will be watering from the top. ;)

hey guys, sign me and my kid up for the late start program. Here's my little girl that broke the surface yesterday. i meant to have started when the rest of you did, but like always i have trouble germinating. Went through alot more seeds than i expected. Most of them cracked but never taprooted properly.

Here's the info..
Seed - Random Heady Bagseed
Pot - 16oz. Plastic Party Cup
Germination - Wet Paper Towel
Soil - Miracle Grow (Moisture Control)
Veg Lighting - 3 Fluoros (collectively 71w, 4600 lumens)
Flower Lighting - Undecided (might be upgrading)

BR41N-ST3W

Pic 1: My little one (purposely didn't fill the cup with soil because i expect stretching)
Pic 2: Her and her big sister (by 2 days)
Pic 3: The two of them before potting
Pic 4: Drainage holes

NJG 005.1.jpg

NJG 004.1.jpg

NJG 002.1.jpg

NJG 001.1.jpg

update: 1 week old, been under hps 12/12, iv'e only waterd a bit, it's basicly looking after itself right now.
everyones plants are looking good, the pressure is on! :joint4:

fist let me start by saying that every ones cups are looking great. Cant believe how great everything is going with the cups so far. Grow on lol. ok this is day 17 on the 27th of march she (hopefully) is coming along I think. lol well im off. peace:bolt:

16oz222.jpg

16oz111.jpg

lol they are lookin great, we might have to join in the fun next time round :)

Whats up everyone. Plants are looking great guys. ;) Well here is BillySue 12 days after breaking ground. Starting to take off now that he/she is under the light and the clones are out and in flower. Anyway here he/she is. :p

100_7930.jpg

i dont know what u did but when i click on it asks me if i want to save it to my comp lol. must of did it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back