16 oz. plastic cup grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBG.. thx for the reply bro :)

HerbiJesus.... gonna be watch'n that one born under 12/12 :cool:

WOW TBG you started a pretty cool thread here thats for sure.... already a ton of info and alot of grow styles in one thread :eek:

great input from all :D

on day 20 here with this new strain and she seems to be a bit on the hungry side as can be seen :eek:

being a new strain to me it got away from me just a bit but after a chat with the breeder I steped up the fert dose on it (alot) and it seems to like it and has stoped the yellowing... so I got around 16 days out of the soil in the cup use'n FFOF... It's up to me now to know what and when to feed and how much :rant:

ferts now are per gallon and every 3 days

1.5 tsp growbig
1.5 tsp bigbloom
1 tsp fresh home made worm casting ;) (ya'll got worm bins right?)

and brewed for 24 hours and used within 24 hours :D

grow on

:48:

DSCF2744.JPG

damn bro that **** is growing like crazy lol looks great bro. peace

HGB said:
TBG.. thx for the reply bro :)

HerbiJesus.... gonna be watch'n that one born under 12/12 :cool:

WOW TBG you started a pretty cool thread here thats for sure.... already a ton of info and alot of grow styles in one thread :eek:

great input from all :D

on day 20 here with this new strain and she seems to be a bit on the hungry side as can be seen :eek:

being a new strain to me it got away from me just a bit but after a chat with the breeder I steped up the fert dose on it (alot) and it seems to like it and has stoped the yellowing... so I got around 16 days out of the soil in the cup use'n FFOF... It's up to me now to know what and when to feed and how much :rant:

ferts now are per gallon and every 3 days

1.5 tsp growbig
1.5 tsp bigbloom
1 tsp fresh home made worm casting ;) (ya'll got worm bins right?)

and brewed for 24 hours and used within 24 hours :D

grow on

Don't lie HGB...you're giving that plant steroids!!!:D

BluntFullOfKush said:
whats up wheres my pic??? what i do wrong????

try posting them in an image format such as, jpg, jpeg, gif...maybe BFK

I love this thread. I have my eyes glued to it. Anyone expecting to produce some buds from this?

I'd bet they do! Nice work guys as well as a nice read! Be safe,55

Hazebie said:
I Anyone expecting to produce some buds from this?

100% sure ALL female plants will bud just fine and produce some nice smoke :) (if grown proper)

this is a great way to learn to read the leafs and give the plant what it needs when it needs it...as there is no soil really to provide everything it needs
also this can be used to hone your calcium sink skills and fatten them up as much as possible for later on in flower...(bigger buds) and dont forget about the micronutrients if you use RO or rain water.

There's a handy little nute calculator HERE that works great (SaltMix3.zip) it can help a grower out alot :)

Sticky_Budz thx for the kind words

bombbudpuffa birth control pills shhhhhh :huh:

BluntFullOfKush like has been posted change format to jpeg or something.... even tho you can upload a bmp file to the site, a server on llinux running a php driven forum just doesn't like to display a windows type format file

grow on

Here is an update on my White Satin.

It is on Day 16 since breaking the surface and I decided to start flowering.

I picked up 4 LED growing lights a while ago but never used them. So I decided to used them for flowering on this little grow. I built a small growing box and intalled the light fixtures. The light timer has been set to 12/12.

WSF1b.jpg

WSF1c.jpg

WSF1a.jpg

hi there peeps,
so this is week 2, here is a couple more pics,
HGB- yes this will be very interesting to see how it goes under 12/12
to be honest i'm a bit concernd wether i can pull this off, iv'e never grown under 12/12 from birth before or in a cup. however i'll do my best to complete this.
i still havn't got any veg nutes yet, just given it water so far. :cool:

HerbiJesus said:
hi there peeps,
so this is week 2, here is a couple more pics,
HGB- yes this will be very interesting to see how it goes under 12/12
to be honest i'm a bit concernd wether i can pull this off, iv'e never grown under 12/12 from birth before or in a cup. however i'll do my best to complete this.
i still havn't got any veg nutes yet, just given it water so far. :cool:

you might have to tweek your lighting regimen from 12/12 to like 16/7 or so to minimize stretching, it will still flower under that, just a suggestion, i noticed it was abit stretched :D grow on bro. jesus, i wanna know where u guys picked up the steriods......lol all of em look good.

edit: alien, jesus bro, those are some seriously short and fat leaves, i like how it looks, very unique. right on, lemme know how those lights turn out. there supposed to be energy efficient right?
hgb what about changing the format to .jpg and using image tags? ///// ???

heh, thats awesome!!! makes me wonder if it will even come close to tripling in size as most plants do when flowering???

run, thats from being root bound, no room for roots to grow, not much else is going to either :D
albeit i bet if u pulled it out, put on a glove and loosen the roots and or trim some of the darker lookin ones, make sure u dont get that taproot. it'd grow some more, actually i suggest that before u put it into flowering, imo.

Hmmm... thanks for the avice dank. I guessed I'd have to trim the roots at some stage but was trying to put it of as long as possible as I'm a bit nervous about it.

Does anyone have some info on how to do this properly. Something nice n simple for a rookie. Thanks :)

just pop it out, trim up the root stalks that look darker than a beige white, those are the first to die. i.e wasted energy. aye, i admit, i dont like messin with a plants root system either, but on this type of application, it has to constantly be growing new roots in order to get anywhere. i think someone already said that.

Hey all. I have to say that my snazzleberry2 is coming along well. cosidering that I broke the stem on it @ 4 days after it sprouted. This is about 14 days after the break.

100_1110.JPG

100_1111.JPG

DankCloset said:
edit: alien, jesus bro, those are some seriously short and fat leaves, i like how it looks, very unique. right on, lemme know how those lights turn out. there supposed to be energy efficient right?

schlendrake said:
Hey alien whats up with the purple lights?

I don't want to go off topic with a discussion on LED grow lights.

But, very quickly, I am using LED grow lights that I bought off EBay. They use 5 Watts each (x4 = 20 watts). The idea is that plants only absorb energy from the blue and red spectrum, so the yellow and green light put out by the MH and HPS is just wasted energy. By using LEDs that are putting out light ONLY in the frequencies that are absorbed by the plant, you don't need as much power. Also, the LEDs put out almost no heat, so I am able to use a passive venting system (that is, no fans).

I bought them a few months ago and never used them so I don't know how well they will work. I thought this would be a good time to try them out. If things go bad, I'll put the plant under the 400W HPS.

hey guys, all the plants are coming along fast and lookin great! here's a 9-day update for my little girl named Sinsemilla (wishful thinkin, i know). She did stretch a bit as i intended, but not nearly as much as i expected. In my opinion she looks good for ~10 days. Input welcome!

BR41N-ST3W

NJG 001.1.jpg

NJG 002.1.jpg

NJG 004.1.jpg

NJG 005.1.jpg

hey Dankcloset, i can't put the light regime up because iv'e got 4 other plants about 6 weeks into flowering and it's in with them. (i apreciate the tips though bro):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back