???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie1

Reaction score
i have a nice vaporizer....would it be benificial for it to be in the grow room during the early stages? i also have a plant that is fallen over that is touching the soil....could i pretty much assume this will dies or what can be done to prevent that from happening?

hey man,
i dont know about the vaporizer but for the other it would help if we had some more info.
1. Soil or Hydro?
2. If hydro what type bubble, ebb and flo, etc.?
3. ferts/nutes used? Soil mix?
4. Lighting: Florous, HPS, MH, or mix? wattages?
5. PH if known?
6. What stage of growth?
7. Relative humidity and temp of area if known?
8. Grow area size and ventilation?
9. Any other measurements that may be useful like PPm, EC, CF, etc.?
10. lighting schedule?

as well the one that has toppled over, did u recently transplant it? if so it causes a lot of stress and that can happen, happened to me :p.
im not going to be much help but if u fill that out then the old timers can help you a bit :p

While there certainly is an optimun humidity % for marijuana, it is the least critical of environmental factors.
If I were you I wouldn't unless you live in like maybe Tucumcari, N.Mex.

Humidity for veg can be 40-60% without issues. When you flower, bring the humidity down to 20-30% to decrease possibility of mold.

i also have a plant that is fallen over that is touching the soil....could i pretty much assume this will dies or what can be done to prevent that from happening?

two things are usually behind this issue..
1..too much distance between the plant and the light source, causing the plant to streeeeetch in search of more intensity.
2....not enuff circulation. You need a fan moving air across the leaves with enuff velocity to cause, just a li'l swaying...fluttering of the leaves.

Latest posts

Back