19 arrested in Northern California drug bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can bet facing 20+yrs, all of their sphincters are so tight you can't drive a toothpick in with a sledgehammer

If history has tought us anything, it is that being innocent or guility of the crime your charged with does not matter. What matters is weather the DA can convict you with the evidence they have collected, and more often than not, the DA wins. JMO

ozzydiodude said:
With the Feds when they come making their arrest they got you, because they have done been watching and giving you enough rope to hang yourself.

They made MANY nooses for sure. Now, I aint defending them at all. IMO, they are guilty of everything they are being chraged with...FEDERALLY.
Stupidity, not so much greediness, was thier downfall. Guns,stealing power and shipping out of state are the big ones. Besides those major items, the grows and weight are all legal in State Law. They will not however be able to even mention MMJ in Fed court, so they are cooked, to say the least. They have all bailed out and have teams of lawyers on hand.
Still going down, and doing time for sure. I am sure many of them will turn on each other also.
IMO, they got what they deserved.

ozzydiodude said:
With the Feds when they come making their arrest they got you, because they have done been watching and giving you enough rope to hang yourself.

They made MANY nooses for sure. Now, I aint defending them at all. IMO, they are guilty of everything they are being chraged with...FEDERALLY.
Stupidity, not so much greediness, was thier downfall. Guns,stealing power and shipping out of state are the big ones. Besides those major items, the grows and weight are all legal in State Law. They will not however be able to even mention MMJ in Fed court, so they are cooked, to say the least. They have all bailed out and have teams of lawyers on hand.
Still going down, and doing time for sure. I am sure many of them will turn on each other also.
IMO, they got what they deserved.

Do you know what got the feds watching them to begin with, Hal?

Yeah, sad statement....but undoubtedly the truth! Not that it'll help any of them.

Also wanted to add, glad they haven't tried to claim MMJ (not that it'd help, but desperation breeds bad moves), but I am left wondering why anyone legal under state laws would do things to get such attention. Stay under the radar, for crying out loud!

All we can say about this bunch is "A fool and their freedom will soon be parted"

this where you get you're pee pee whacked, or do i need to take a number?:hubba: :p

they shoulda packed the grenade launcher with bud, then they coulda claimed it was a smoking device?!:)

thumbnailCAS41DH0.jpg

Irish said:
this where you get you're pee pee whacked, or do i need to take a number?:hubba: :p

they shoulda packed the grenade launcher with bud, then they coulda claimed it was a smoking device?!:)
I love my bowl it matches the still

Latest posts

Back