19 days into flower Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryG1989

Reaction score
started this plant about two months ago and they have been flowering for 19 days. do the size of my buds seem of average size for 19 days. i am concerned because im using CFL's to flower due to money isse and am hoping i put enough of them in for flower. any feedback is appreciated

Pic2.jpg

DSCF1612.JPG

Pic1.jpg

DSCF1601.JPG

DSCF1598.JPG

DSCF1594.JPG

DSCF1595.JPG

DSCF1629.JPG

DSCF1607.JPG

First post here but they look right. They only had about 3 weeks to flower and they usually take about 8-9 weeks more or less so they have about 5-6 more weeks to fill out so don't worry. Also if you planning on getting an hps later its worth it to have one with cooling like a cool tube since it can get hot.

Would like to see some more updated pictures in the future!:D

thanx for the replys i have about 9000 lumens on them and only about 2 square feet of plant canopy so hopefully ill end up with some pretty decent sized buds in about 4-5 weeks. Ill try to update once a week or so.

Looking good and frosty JG! A lot of people are interested in CFL growing, particularly in flowering. I used them to start some of my plants with great results. But I had too many plants to keep going with CFL, had to get one big light for economic crunch. I'm still using them, though, they are pitching in along the side of the 600 HPS. Flowers with the CFL supplement are much denser. (4 x 42 watt)
Our plants are in the same class, which is to say, they'll be graduating around the same time ~ just going into week 4 here.

47 is the new 42; adjusted for inflation.

thanx bob, and i know they are really packin on the trich's it started frosting around week 2 and just took off. This plant is hydro but i have another in soil that has been in 12/12 for just as long but its buds are thinner and less frosty is this usual? Also some of my fan leaves have started yellowing and falling off from the bottom of the plant up is that normal for this early into flower?

Rock on fellow CFL Person !

Damng those are looking good.

I haven't tried hydro yet ~ but I only hear good things, that if done right the plants do better. Out of my 4 (all soil), one plant developed resin and frosty goodness more than a week ahead of the others. Actually, its the one that got the CFL reinforcements.
I would suspect that your hydro plant has had more available nutrients and oxygen in the roots accounting for the better development.
Yes the yellowing and leaf drop are normal. I am having the same on two of my plants. However one of them is looking almost sick, so I had to devise a course of action. First, I flushed all the plants last night in case of fertilizer buildup. Today I gave them all a mild foliar feeding of 15-30-15 at the end of the dark cycle in order to be sure the leaves were wet when the stomata were open. It's only been a matter of hours but I beleive I see an improvement. I also got a pH meter today. Post-flushing, all the plants are reading slightly alkaline, pH for two plants is 7 and the other two are 7.5 - so I believe that at the next watering I will be able to put a normal dose of fertilizer to the roots, as well as giving another mild foliar.
Hopefully this will give the nugs a decent shot in the arm before they start ripening.

plants looking good dowg, how many cfl's u got on heri currently have6 cfls and 2 females jus starting to flower. keep up the good work.

i have 3 feamles with 6 CFLs im using 2 40 watt for the plant above and 4 26 watts for the other 2. Ill update pics soon i just need to borrow my freinds camera.

Peace,

Latest posts

Back