1st clone trial begins today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am so excited. i built me a clone machine similar to aeasy clone but u know how a girl exajerates. i really hope my clones sprout roots. my ph is at 6.4 i also use clonex on clones. any advice or should i be patient. also my vegg room temp is at 75 degrees, with mylar and t5 lighting:cool:

My advice is to get them cloned, in the "machine" and then ignore them -- mist them in the morning and at night and ignore them the rest of the time -- leave them a week and then look for roots -- works for me :) Good luck

HF

Depending on your RH, you might need a humidity dome. I am in an area that is fairly arid and it helps to have a dome over the cuttings.

Be patient. It can take 2-3 weeks to show roots.

Yes, a dome is most necessary -- I just left the dome up after misting them one day and came back to some very wilted clones -- they recovered tho -- good luck :)

Is it a bubbler? I use a bubbler with no dome and do not spray at all, in dirt i would do both, jmo, whatever works.

This is just my experience but I have found that if you can maintain your water temp inside the cloner between 75 and 80, they will root much faster. If you let the temps drop below 75 the rooting will slow down, and below 70 they will not root at all. I also find that using a dome until they root helps as well. I like to mist my clones with a very mild solution of Thrive Alive and filtered water twice daily for the first week and once a day for the second week. It works great for me.

Latest posts

Back