1st day 1st time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky8

Reaction score
I started my first grow today by coming by 3 unmarked clones (supposedly puple kush,strawberry cough and sour deisel) hopefully will turn out good!!

I had them running in a closet with 2 flourso from walmart called grow bulbs with replaced 20 watt plant aqaurium bulbs but were put inside of a Rubbermaid contatiner with th 2 24" flouros attached to the lid probbably about 12 inches from the tip and is that too far away?
i also cut a square inthe back of the rubbermaid to put a fan in only about 2 inches is that enough for ventialtion or not?

Also they came in cut in half water bottles soil is soaked pretty well should i transplant them into 16 ounce cups into foxfarm all organic soil or sjhould i let them root first?

I have a room i am starting in my new basement that i will be making pretty stealthy by dry-walling an already existing frame in half of the basement that makes a space about 8 x 11 so around 89 sq ft.

I ordered 30 seeds from www.buydutchseeds.com that i will be starting in rapidrooter along with around 30 bagseeeds from amazing bud under the same flouros and hoping to start my good mother foundation and then will be putting them under a 1000 watt MH HPS switchable light

Any information would be great i will post pics very soon!!

You can put the floro way closer, I have a mother under floro that touches all the time with no problems.

for ventilation i was going to use a computer fan or something like it but i couldnt wire it so i bought a air blower fan very not too strong and put it inside the box and there is a square whole where i cut for the other fan for hte air to vent out

Latest posts

Back