1st drug test pre-employment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsox46

Reaction score
Well i used to smoke about once a day for 3 years, i just found out that i might be getting a new job so i stopped smoking 3 weeks ago to the date im 6 foot and 175 pounds i run about 4 times a week and i have been drinking lots of water and cranberry juice, i took a home kit 5 days ago it was the first piss of the day and i passed, now i have to go take a pre-employment test friday do you think im clean? I was just wondering becouse i have heard that home kits only test 50ml and pre-employment test can test 15ml/ng ? any comments would be appreciated thanks

50 is the cut-off except i think goverment jobs. If you passed with the first piss when you woke i'm pretty sure you will pass later.

yeah, i agree with yimmy; sounds like you should be good. I would just stay active up untill friday and make sure that when you take test it isn't your first piss of the day and that you catch your pee mid-stream.

i agree, u really have nothing to worry about. most employers use 50, the 15 ml test is really expensive and usually only used to check a neg. screen. u might even be able to pass on one of those. you should start eating a ton of food. putting on a little fat when ur clean can really help lower the amt of metabolites in your system.

Thanks for the fast replys i was worried i just keep reading all these horror stories.. well hope fully you all are right i well let you know how it goes :)

So i went to take my drug test today, and ended up talking to the lady for 2 hours she told me all sorts of stuff, she said that the drinks don't work, and that thc is out of your system in 2 weeks. After taking the test i realize how easy it would be to take clean urine in, i hope i passed but next time i will take clean pee with me.

Latest posts

Back