1st Grow 31st day of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeStar21

Reaction score
Enjoy guys. The guy I bought the clones off of said they were called "the dutches"

02.06 (1).JPG

02.06.06.jpg

wow smokestar that looks like some stanky budah. Real nice how u got all those buds to come in.

Yeah thanks I don't know when it will be ready this is my first grow I am going to wait and see. I am thinking around another 4 weeks.

SmokeStar21 nice looking setup you got there.;) what are you using for lights? nutes? soil? :rolleyes:

Hey I am using a 400 watt hps light. I am using Foxfarm ocean forest soil in 5 gallon pots. For nutes I am using Foxfarm organic tiger bloom nutes.Along with foxfarm big bloom. I am also using maxicrop liquified seaweed extract. I have got a small oscillating fan in the room for circulation and two fans set up for exhaust.

looks great. what are the temps in your room?

Too be honest I was checking the temp when I first started But now I dont do it anymore. I don't have any type of temp control system. Now that the days are warming uparound here it gets to like 80-82 degrees during the day. And I am kind of guessing on this but around 60 degrees at night. I leave my window open and an extra fan in my room for circulation.

Latest posts

Back