1st Grow: Belladona & Lowryder#2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey cuy103 look at richy-b's grow journals don't use nutes on them this early I amde that mistake lowryders don't rquire alot of nutrients. Easy plants to grow and great smoke did four diesel ryders and they were very nice. Melissas got nice ones to. But richy's grow journals are insane and hes got lowryders 1 and 2 in there. Good luck have fun don't stress over them or you will stress them to death.

I want to thank everyone who's helped me on my first grow. Everyone has been a tremendous help and I could not be more thankful!!!

However, I realized yesterday that my one and only plant is....MALE :doh:

This was my first grow and it was def a learning experience! So, after reading thread after thread of other people's grow journals, I think the next time around I'll def I have it down.

So thanks again everyone, and look out for my 2nd grow journal! [Nothing exciting...same strain (Lowryder #2)] :D

aww bad luck hunnie Lots of Greengirley luck nxt time xx

I am very sorry to hear about the male. it almost makes me hate my gender :D. I hope your next grow goes well. I will def keep my eye out on it.

it's just my opinion but they look like they might be a little overwatered and that at 3 weeks they should be much taller and fuller.............i wouldn't use any ferts if you're in soil and the're only 3 weeks old there should be plenty of nuts in the soil ...........adding nutrient will only burn them in my opinion, at least right now

cuy103 said:
I want to thank everyone who's helped me on my first grow. Everyone has been a tremendous help and I could not be more thankful!!!

However, I realized yesterday that my one and only plant is....MALE :doh:

This was my first grow and it was def a learning experience! So, after reading thread after thread of other people's grow journals, I think the next time around I'll def I have it down.

So thanks again everyone, and look out for my 2nd grow journal! [Nothing exciting...same strain (Lowryder #2)] :D

woops sorry dude, didn't read this one sorry for the luck and i think you're right you'll have better luck next time if you just read a lot on this site and research things
take care and be safe;)

I think you may be right Wedginfool. I got rid of the male and cleaned out my planting pots and realized I didn't "punch" all of the holes in the drainage. Only half the holes were punched meaning I only got half the drainage. Before I emptied the pots, I let the soil sit for about 5 days. When I actually emptied the pots, the soil was still damp and moist at the bottom. So I think you're right Wfool, my plants may have been a little over-watered. I need more drainage! Another lesson learned!

But thanks for the input, I appreciate it! :D

Watch out for my next grow ya'll :smoke1:

Latest posts

Back