1st grow few questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the pictures it looks like you have quite a way to go. 4-5 weeks atleast, is my guess

PuffinNugs said:
from the pictures it looks like you have quite a way to go. 4-5 weeks atleast, is my guess

:yeahthat:

Those don't look even close to done....they look like they are about 2 weeks in. So maybe another 6 if ya lucky.

thought as much, atleast the other 4 i have are ahead of these anyway. first frost is in late october early nov. see what happens, if i have to pull early how long from now would they have any effect(even just enough to make hash from)? just im guessing ill probably have to. might be able to bring these two indoors and maybe cover the other 4 if they need it.

have an auto grow going so i wont be too miserable if i get nothing off these but it would be nice to get something.

late october is being pretty hopeful for me anyway,

heres another bud for some estimation if anyones bothered, this is from the 4 that are further along(not by much i know)

what do you think? these ones are atleast a little frosty looking.
same as others or 3-4-5? just trying to figure out what ill do.

also its very wet here but also pretty cold will mold be less of an issue than usual due to temps?
cheers

NL.gif

went to check on the plants there a day or two ago and saw a tiny bit of mold, its getting risky with frost too so i have taken them early but through a scope there were a few amber trichromes so im happy enough pretty sure theyd have been dead if i had left them another week.

not dense buds but for the terrible summer i had im happy to have this. we had max 15 good days and even at that thats good for here probably bad for most countries and the rest was rain rain rain atleast i didnt have to water them only for feeding though.
plants in pics are lst'd grew pretty huge probably six foot if not tied down.

think i got a few ounces but could be wrong. i kept only the bigger buds to dry and have half a garbage bag full of popcorn and trim which ill make some hash from in the freezer till i get some bubble bags(heard this was fine correct me if not but might be too late now).

humidity here is 70%-90% but i have a single use dehumidifier and so far have it down to 45 or so. threw anything remotely moldy and im keeping an eye on them for anything but seems to not have spread.

had a worrying phone call today. some friend of a friend being an idiot prank calling me saying he was the police and i was under investigation for something unrelated to growing but started off by mentioning one place i grow in just out of chance and vagueness had me freaking out. horrible paranoia and worst possible timing. no one knows anything just a really unlucky coincidence with drunken idiots and bad timing.

all hung up to dry anyway and im happy, house reeks wonderfully.

two plants still outside in pots at a different location which i might pull just to make some hash from them.
got an auto grow a few weeks from harvest too, doing well in my t5 cabinet thing russian rocket fuel and easyryders, good times.

next season im pretty sure im going to put alot of autos outside guerrilla grow style as i think theyll have a much better chance of finishing and growing something respectable.

IMG_2536.gif

IMG_2539.gif

IMG_2541.gif

yeh i wanted to but i was rushed as i wasnt planning on harvesting and had to work that night had about an hour to cut them down trim and hang 4 plants. i know itll slow down drying a bit but it was the only option. working till like 3 am:eek:
that was a few days ago anyway theyre on their way to be dry leaves already curled into the buds so i think itll have to be once theyre in jars at least. ill probably just rip them off and throw them in with the popcorn when im making hash.

i did a better job on the few biggest main cola ones at the start, they were hung first so hidden by the others

Latest posts

Back