1st grow for all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozar

Reaction score
Hey guys , i have started 1 month ago , and im sorry for posting photos of my grow somewere in the forums and not in this journal , However , here are my plants im growing 6 Lowryder2 feminized and 2 AK47 fem ,

2 of my lowryder2's are about 35 days old However 1 of them is sick but have started buding , and the other one is BIG and have alot of pistols showing me signs of bud production.

4 of my lr2 are around 10 days old and 1 of them is having yellow leave spots around 1 of the big leaves i hope it anticipates the problem.

2 of my ak47 are growing good 10 days old however it has the starting set of leaves color turned to purple im not sure why , and 1 of their leaves are yellow. this happened after transplanting .

il post an organized photo soon. right now its photos of weird problems especially the one with the big sick plant that is budding lol.

10dayslr2.jpg

ak47purplelef.jpg

bighalfhealthyplant.jpg

pistolsnobuds.jpg

sckbudingplant.jpg

sickbudingplant.jpg

Nice looking plants Crozar :)

If my eyes do not deceive me I can see small insects.

Are they in or on the surface of your soil?

Do they like the underneath of your leaves?

Picture 1 looks over watered.

:peace:

report :

The 2 plants which is 35 days old need to be watered at 6.5ph and drains at 6.6 , i just fixed my watering ph problem with my plant food. sangral is working better then tomato plant food.

the small plants i should water them with ph of 7.3 to get a 6.5 , when watering at 6.5 it drains around 6 - 6.4 ph.

should i flush all of them with the accurate PH levels for each to fix the plant problems?

i dont know if sangral plant food will do a good job because with the big plant with pistols it shows signs of red spots orange and abit of black edges and curved leaves ... and also yellow dead leaves at the bottom

insects report..
i caught a white spider 1 crawling towards the plant area . unbeleivable i hope this is not a spider mite :S because it was big .

small white flies i cant see the flie but i can see white dots flieing around and they stay above the leave surface .. and they run away when i put my hands towards the plant .. from time to time i wibble the plant so flies get offf of it.

no insects on the soil those white dots are perlite.

i have editted my post ... i will post more pictures of my grow soon with my grow setup once my cooltube arrives.
im hoping the organic plant food arrives in the same time too :) i hope with all my equipments and good medium and plant food and light my plants will produce at its best.

youll want to deal with all your bug problems fast
and spider mites are very small. and in great numbers.
first thing you should be buying after having the appropriate lighting
is nutrients that are made specifically for marijuana. no tomatoes.
theyre very different plants... go to a close hydro store and ask about
good nutrient lines for cannabis.

i have ordered some biobizz lineup , i need to wait 10 days to come across asia :( , i hope my shocked plant will live , is their a way to revive the shock plant ? its been 17 days and it grows very very slow , but the height is still the same.

i have planned to add more light to my grow tent , but im afraid my planned failed , i will have no space and problems later on when plants get bigger .
if their is a way to make a board stand still without falling i will succeed ,
how can you make a flat board stand still without falling :S

i was thinking of have 2 boards do i attach a hand to hold each other and form a square in the middle ?

but in this way the T8's will be Horizontal , and i will be able to attach fan's on the sides which is good , but you think the hand holding technique will work as in the boards wont fall ?

looks like my 24 T8 bulb idea failled lol Hick you predicted this , i now feel i need a bigger space when im still in my first grow how greedy is that lol.

guys !!! , do spider mites fly ? , because these white small flies are hurting my plant lol , how can i deal with it , i just found out some leaves in the middle are cut, i sprayed some aspirin and still they are on the plant , whenever i have my hands around the plant to pet it as in cuddling i see the flies flieing out of the plant then back whenever i shake the plant they flie :S , from were do these flies come my room is quarantined from all outside environment. im thinking that filter on the window is not too small to catch those !!!!

Hello crozar :)

Calm down, you panic too much.

Does that echo in your mind?

Has your other lighting arrived?

The insect problem .....

Look in your soil, at the surface, just under it, dig around gently.

Do you see little worms?

Try this.

Take your plants out, turn the lights off, this will not harm your plants, touch the plants to make the flies fly away from your plants when out of the tent.

leave your plants out of the tent for half an hour, during this time collapse your tent and let all the winged insects escape.

Then re build the tent, put the plants inside the tent AFTER giving it a rough shake to make all surface insects fly off.

This will give you a clean slate to work with.

If more insects appear to the same amount, it shows the insects are soil bound or getting in your tent from your vent or inlet system being used.

You do not have spider mites ;)

phew ,,.. my heart beats when reading scary advices , ..
Hey hippy , thanks for the advice, im looking forward in doing it soon , i was thinking for the other idea in making s ure no bugs stay on my leaves by fliping the pot and diving the plant inside a gallon of water or is this dangerous for the big plant ?

my tent is opened from all windows because my cooltube havent arrived ,
when my cooltube arrive il be able to remove those pests with all methods if possible.

my new lighting is the skateboard 16cfl lights , my other one is on the way but im not sure if their is a possibility in having it in the tent lol , the T8's are 120cm long and i cant use it as in the width ofmy tent is 120 , maybe ill make them stand horizontally however i dont know how to make the board stand wtihout falling over my plants , i need a base , but with a base it will take space of my circumference of the tent, right now i got 20 T8 tubes :S maybe it will be for my future grow space if i couldnt work with such project now.

im waiting for my most important delivery , DHL express orders to this location is always delaying ,because it must pass customs and our customs is discriminating privacy , it must be checked before it proceeds so its around 8 days from today , hopefully less.

The insect problem .....

Look in your soil, at the surface, just under it, dig around gently.

Do you see little worms?

worms ? , can worms get in an indoor environment , i have looks over the soil i see transparent small looking creatures similar to worm but its not moving , and i was paranoid when looking so i dont have a goodjudgement call hippy :S , are worms dangerous for the roots :S
edited
ok after 15 minutes of observing i came to a conclusion that they were root pieces not worms ...:D

Hey all ,
i feel like cutting a small bud from my plant , but will it damage the grow ? i have 11 days left for it to harvest.
lol hopefully if i cut i wont ask for more , but if its ok how do i cut it ? a small sample from the edge of the bud or a small full bud ?

you should be jumping up and down with
happiness lol. not having mites is a good thing
trust me. regarding taking early samples, no it
wont hurt the plant to just take one of the small
popcorn buds at the bottom off for a smoke.
wont be like the finished product of course but, yeah
its your plants do what you want.
just dont go freddy kruger on it, hacking it to pieces and such..

.. i feel sad really , we grow and cut them :( its like sanctioned terrorism for nature lol.
i sometime have a feeling that i want to grow but notsmoke

crozar said:
.. i feel sad really , we grow and cut them :( its like sanctioned terrorism for nature lol.
i sometime have a feeling that i want to grow but not smoke

Welcome to the realisation that what your doing is a beautiful thing.

They are not just plants.

They are love in a pot :p

Are these insects like the ones you have?

2 2 ins.JPG

Yes hippy but they are much smaller in size then the picture , i hardly can see them they seem like flying white dots.
however i think they will grow in size when they eat alot of my babies lol.

this week i will transplant all of the young ones to a bigger pot :)

crozar said:
Hey all ,
i feel like cutting a small bud from my plant , but will it damage the grow ? i have 11 days left for it to harvest.
lol hopefully if i cut i wont ask for more , but if its ok how do i cut it ? a small sample from the edge of the bud or a small full bud ?

I have never grown autos, but I have to say that your girl looks like she needs more than 11 days to finish. How long has it been since you planted her?

Hey THG , your right its been 13 days now and shes still not ready , in 13 more days she will be for sure :D .
i will be growing multiple different auto's much during this year , and i will make my journal soon on my 6new plants instead of my first 2 tries which is nearly finished , because with my 6newbabies i will be using a perfect fertilizers for cannabis
i must resetup my tent , i dont know how the odor escapes from my tent , probably i got small wholes in the ducting from my cooltube.
i will redirct this thread to an official journal , however, this thread willl be like the hiding spot under my bed , so when im afraid ill come here =) , because all the mistakes and problems and suffering from my growing journal will be in this thread instead of my official to make things look neater ;)

Latest posts

Back