(1st grow)Hey i need your feedback on this lady

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fumu-Fumu

Reaction score
Hey guys .I'm new to this forum and this is my first grow.It just hapened to plant a seed i got from a weed enevelope.I planted it at the begining of may and i've been feeding it with a regular NPK fertiliser 20-20-20. It showed it's sex for a week now (female) ...i'm just wondering ...is it tall enough for an outdoor grow ?What should i keep in mind for the future and how could i improove her growing ??? Thx in advance :)

https://imageshack.com/i/muz2uz0j
https://imageshack.com/i/mv0xqyj
https://imageshack.com/i/nche4bj
https://imageshack.com/i/muk7mnj

got to tell you if it was christmass and you decorated that girl it would look sweet

so i take it that this plants life has been inside ???? if so if you want to place it out door its going to need a transition stage so let it out every day then bring it back into the house at night with in one week she should be good to stay outside permanent if you got a garage i would place plant in there after 3rd day or so of training her to go outside same thing applies when transfering a plant indoor there is a process
As for your plant you can tie the top down every day lowering top this way all side will be exposed to light and produce you more buds look into super cropping , lst topping <--- which i dont like as your removing a bud site , to get 2 - 6 mains tops ,

Could you post your pictures here, some folks won't click on pic's outside our site. thanks. Welcome to our site, we are glad you are here and hope we can help.

First of all, I would recommend getting a fertilizer formulated for cannabis plants in flowering. The 20-20-20 has too much N which can inhibit flowering. You want something with just a small amount of N, a lot of P and a little less K for flowering.

Do you have a good place to put your plant outdoors where it will be safe? Are you planning on putting it in the ground or continuing to flower in the pot it is in? If so, how large is the pot? Like Dr. Fever mentioned, plants need to be acclimated to the sun.

Since you are already in flowering, my advise is not to do any kind of training other than maybe a little bending over and tying. You do not want to top at this point. Topping and any high stress training should be done in veg and then the plant needs to be given time to recover.

I am one of those people who does not like to click on off site links to look at pics....it could take me anywhere. So, consequently, I have not seen your plants.....

THG when we grew outside all we used was triple 19 from start to finish works incredibly well allot of people growing will plant weed in corn fields and corn is fed 19 19 19 things work well here is a pic of his plant 8 weeks old not bad if its from seed wouldnt you think ???? as well looks like plant is extremely happy with the food regiment

View attachment 0xqy.jpg

THG when we grew outside all we used was triple 19 from start to finish works incredibly well allot of people growing will plant weed in corn fields and corn is fed 19 19 19 things work well here is a pic of his plant 8 weeks old not bad if its from seed wouldnt you think ???? as well looks like plant is extremely happy with the food regiment
are you tying to say cannabis is just like any other plant ...... RUBBISH ....... total anarchy .......
how did you grow it with out all the snake oils ? thats impossible

and @ OP
that is a thing of beauty
youll need to do something if needs it to be discreet
the leaves look very sativa dom i wouldnt be surprised if you get 2 - 3 times taller during flower
its just preflowering ? isnt it kinda hard to tell but if its just preflower then you can still train if needed
i use 8-8-8 all purpose on my outdoors just enough of a boost to help but i also prep my soil before hand i add compost and peat

Latest posts

Back