1st grow... indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea it must have been teriable going to all those bbq's on the weekend!
nice work man, thats some collection of bud you got there, way more then i got......dam!,
well you reep what you sow!

swiftgt said:
yea it must have been teriable going to all those bbq's on the weekend!
nice work man, thats some collection of bud you got there, way more then i got......dam!,
well you reep what you sow!

It was like a damn job... I just wanted to relax...:)
You will hve quite the collection of bud yourself in the future... do you still hve any Big Bud left? Or did you smoke it all? lol:D

ha yea i guess it can be a pain!
i hope ill have enough to keep me going untill my sativas are done,
i have about an oz left for myself and i have to put away some from my mate whos away at the moment,
it will be tight but i manage it!
i havent bought weed in months and it feels great, like being more free,
or somthing!
so how much weed are you going to let go of?

The White Dwarf is such a hit with my friends that if it was up to them i wld hve none left... I had 5 oz's... I hve 22 dry grams stashed in an airtight jar in the back of a closet... got someone to adopt an 8th oz for 50 bucks... they smoked it with their friends and now a cpl people want an oz...:)
So far 2 oz's hve gone away for adoption...so that leaves me with a lil over 2 oz's to work with...
Not a real big deal since I hve 42 grams of my bonus seed in soil left also curing...:D

Been harvesting a bit of the dutch dope in the DWC and hanging it in the closet downstairs to dry... they were the side branches that seemed a bit dinged up from the ph problems...me and the wife samples a nice nugget that we speed dried and it was quite tasty and a very nice head high... took some pics

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

carefull now, sounds like your getting used to all that extra cash!
if your not carefull you wont have enough left!
i think its happening to me!

Yeah Swift.. it's kinda hard when people throw 400 bucks at you... luckily it seems the Dutch Dope in my attic DWC is gonna be quality smoke as well... Ihve made grow related purchases with my new found wealth though... I bought those 2 test pens online and they hve been shipped...shld be here next week...

swiftgt said:
carefull now, sounds like your getting used to all that extra cash!
if your not carefull you wont have enough left!
i think its happening to me!

:hubba: ;)

good to here you are investing at least some money back into growing,
i think we all could be doing more of that!
glad to hear you think the dec smoke is good!
well you will be surprised how fast you can go through it,
and now with your new bong,oh ill give you about a month!
lol!

Well I hve been clipping the smaller branches that don't look like they were regrowing from the ph change... and was going to take down the whole DWC next weekend... well the plan changed as my 600w HPS bulb burnt out tonight....:holysheep: :holysheep: So I took a pl nice clippings and tomorrow after work the whole thing comes down... the trichs were like 20% amber so its not that big a deal... here is some pics of what I took tonight.. will hve weight and smoke report when they become available.... these are the smaller of the side branches...1st 2 pics are of what is left of the DWC..before the bulb burnt out.. 3 and 4 are of my closet.. now with fat bud hanging to dry once again...

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

Ok so after 3 hrs of trimming the DWC I am beat and ready for bed...:) I now hve a closet full of giant colas... it is impossible to weigh it up right now wet...I wld guess 2 maybe 3 pounds... it is insane... I am just glad it is finally done... I hve realized I like autos better..lol
I don't know if i will ever grow another strain in the DWC that is not an auto... I am curious what kind of growth I can get on autos in the dwc though...but I will be sticking with soil for my standard strains...at least for a while.
This DWC grow started around Jan 15th 2009 and has ended today. I never expected to hve this grow go this long...

Here are some pics...

1st pic is the colas in a bag... last pic is of my now packed closet...

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

:holysheep: :hubba: :heart: :headbang:

:eek: SWEET

Now thats some buds man, major pat on the back for that for sure.
The last pic got me drooling :D

Any plans to do the auto DWC?
Would be interesting to do a side by side with soil

Newbud said:
:holysheep: :hubba: :heart: :headbang:

:eek: SWEET

Now thats some buds man, major pat on the back for that for sure.
The last pic got me drooling :D

Any plans to do the auto DWC?
Would be interesting to do a side by side with soil

Thanks dude... I appreciate the kind words... this was not a pretty grow for sure... I made a lot of mistakes... but I think I learned a lot from them.
I will do an auto grow in the near future with 2 in the DWC and 2 in soil for sure... I am very curious as to just how big the autos wld get in a DWC setup... This was just 2 plants and I did some tying down which gve me multi colas... I cld not imagine if I grew 4 out in this DWC...

Those colas are sooooo huge. I agree with newbud, you could probably knock someone out with those colas haha.

Youd have a lot of weed i'm sure lol.
2-3 pounds man, thats nuts

Newbud said:
Youd have a lot of weed i'm sure lol.
2-3 pounds man, thats nuts

Lol... I meant it might be 2 lbs or so now... wet.
I can't weigh it cause my scale is a small digital one... I am sure dry it will be maybe 6-7 oz's...:D

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Those colas are sooooo huge. I agree with newbud, you could probably knock someone out with those colas haha.

Thanks Mental.... I hope they knock me out when I eventually get to smoke them.... I hve no idea how I am gonna jar this up when it is time....

Haha, that's a good point. How are you going to jar those babies up? Probably gotta cut 'em down into small pieces or something...

Latest posts

Back