1st grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
hey guys i am putting some pics up for u guys to give ur advice on pls reply and let me know what i can do to improve........

my pics 001.jpg

my pics 002.jpg

my pics 003.jpg

my pics 004.jpg

Whats up stoner420. The first thing ya need to do is seperate the plants. One plant per pot. Tell us about your grow room. How big is it? What kind of lighting? and so on.

hey dude..i crave room specs:eek:
size of room
watts of lighting
nutrinets
strain
feeding times
ph and ec meter
medium used(what mix)

hey guys sorry about the short messege before i had been haveing problems getting the pics to upload so me and TBG figured out how to do it( acctually TBG told me how) so now i have the pics on here i can tell u more.....
1. the area i am useing of the closet is about 4' wide and 2-2.5'
2. the lights i have now r two 25watt fluro tubes and two 13watt cfls
3. the soil was a african violet soil mix yeah i knowistupid i did not know then what i know now so i am going out today and getting a little of something so some advice would b good ( wal-mart or lowes or home-depot)
4. i have only been feeding them purified water because of the nuties in it already so i did not want to kill them. they started germenated in a paper towel then in this nasty soil but they have been growing so far...
5. i have no ph reader or any thing like this stuff yet i have not had the money but i am going to slowly get the stuff i need as they grow.. i am in now need for great results b\c i am a first timer with some bagseed that i got a long time ago..... i just want to see them grow and get some kind of bud off of them for personal....... so on that note what would b some good things to get with out spending $30 for now i will have more this wekend............

u will wont a hps to grow dank hard nugs..u will be able to grow buds on these lights u have but it wont match a hps.

i don't really care about the perfect plant or even big great buds i just want some buds that r desent and smokable but i would like to have some pretty good potency not hydro just some good stuff.... i am not worried about alot of it either i just want atleast 30 or 40 grams from three plants i am also going and getting three more fluro tubes to go in my two 18'' fixtures and my 24'' fixtures for when i am flowering i will have alot of fluros so i think it will b good enough for what i want i just want some kind of good resultslike just getting them to flower and finish flowering...... thanks for the advise for when i do deside to get a bigger operation.......just for personal use i don't want commercial yield it would b to hard to dispose if neccasary ........... i got a 100watt cfl and a two way adapter for my 13watt cfl and i am going to get the plant\aquirium tubes or the kitchen and bathroom or should i get the daylight ones, or even the regular shop light that is cheaper and u get them in a two pack for half the price if thos will work i will use them if not which ones should i get......................................

ok i have read some more and spoke to some of u and i have tweeked my area alittle and followed TBG's advice and put all the plants in thier own homes and in what i hope to be their final homes i bought 8'' pots for them so i hope that will work i have surrounded them with card board and put tin foil on the inside of the box and i added a 100 watt cfl..... do u guys think that i can grow these plants in this way...... i don't want excellent result i just want to learn off of this grow then i will upgrade and spend more money on it i have the wood to build the box i just don't know if i have the green thumb or not so i will keep u updated and hope for some replys

my pics 006.jpg

my pics 007.jpg

my pics 008.jpg

my pics 009.jpg

my pics 010.jpg

my pics 011.jpg

Those 8" pots look like they are only half full, you need to plant in deeper soil.. the pics make it look like they only have a few inches of soil..

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: CARDBOARD!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dude, I understand you don't want to invest much...but please build a wooden box. All it takes is a spark with cardboard and you got a fire dude. Get that thing a little less flamable. All it takes is a bust flo, or shorted fan..something and you got SERIOUS problems dude.

ok i will build a wooden box or atleast some wooden walls i do understand the sircumstances thats y there r no lights or other electical components on the card board the card board is just around the plants and lights on the opposite side of the wall and a couple inches above ...........but yes i will take ur advice and build a wooden wall or box and Advocate.. i have the pots filled almost to the top about an inch from the top i know the pics look weird but they r full i promise so on that note is there any problems with the sprouts or is that what they r supposed to look like.......
thanks for the advice and pls keep it comeing cause as u can see i am not very knowledgeable at this i now the card board thing is stupid but while i build the box i hav eto have some where to keep them .....................

Latest posts

Back