1st of the giveaways By Happy Plantz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe vendors incorporate software that identifies anyone who contacts them via the web, and any info on you as far as contact will come up.
How else do you get all the spam mail about the gas grill you looked up yesterday , Its built into the system to make it easier to sell ya crap.
Cookies. Websites can access them and see what you are interested in but getting a text on a cell phone is odd when a phone number wasn’t given.

Who ever this is knows me personally.....one of my friends from the past.....you pick those up being a Mod. Bet I know the source.
Nice I believe I have an idea
You know that who ever did that violated the law of aggravated harassment Use of an electronic device to cause annoyance or alarm to the person on the receiving end,
I wonder if they are aware of it.

Nice I believe I have an idea
You know that who ever did that violated the law of aggravated harassment Use of an electronic device to cause annoyance or alarm to the person on the receiving end,
I wonder if they are aware of it.
Water off a ducks back. Didn't want to win anything anyway. This is for the members.

I guess you should have know when they offered you that bag of wet noodles as a consolation prize
No it was an Electric Car

iu

Good afternoon Marijuana Passion Family,
I want to help clear something that just happened up so that in the future we can all help fight against it. So as far as contacting someone. I will always contact you through the platform that the contest was run on. From there we can go through whichever method you the customer feels the most comfortable with. I guess as I start to grow and my name gets out there more and more of this will happen. I apologize for the inconvenience this will or has caused anyone. Also please note that I will never ask you to click a link. The only links from me on this site will be to my website www.happy-plantz.com or my Facebook group Happy Plantz Growing Community | Facebook which will be where I can go live for the contests to assure they are run in a fair and honest manor. Occasionally on here I may speak of the discord server. Links to that can be found on my website. My intent is never to drive anyone from this site but rather to help grow it so I will not post links to any other outside sources.

Hi guys and gals, My name is Travis and I am the owner of Happy Plantz. First off I want to say thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family on here. I know a new name and face in the decades old game is tough for some to allow. Especially with all the ongoing scams that happen daily it gives someone like myself trying to start and run a legitimate business a bad name. So to help get my face out there I plan to be hosting at least a bi-weekly giveaway on here. I also run a Facebook group, business page, Instagram and Twitter accounts. I participate on discord as well. I am a very loyal person and in no way want to drive anyone from this community. But I'm going to assume most of you also use some form of these social media accounts. Once I am out of Facebook jail in a couple weeks I will be back to weekly giveaways on my Facebook group. The discord server is my friend and colleagues I host random Giveaways on there.

So to enter all one needs to do is comment on this post. You will be allowed 1 entry per person. This is not limited to location I will ship world wide and like it says it is a giveaway so no shipping costs. I will use the www.wheelofnames.com website to do the drawing. I will shuffle the names 3 times and the first name spun is the winner. I don't know how to go live on here and like I stated I'm in Facebook jail for 13 more days so for this drawing it may have to be taped but going forward all Giveaways will be done on Friday nights at 10PM EST live on my Facebook group Happy Plantz Growing Community.
So as far what's up for grabs let's make it decent. I'm going to offer 2 not 1 but 2, 3 packs of "The New Guy" genetics of your choosing (based on availability).
Drawing for this one held on 5/13/22 @ 10PM EST
View attachment 296125

The Sugar Cane is from In-House, Gorilla Punch and Platinum Rambo are from Tarantula, Early Lemon Berry is from Ethos and the Blue Gelato is from Barneys Farm. The Auto Flowers are mostly Fast Buds.

Latest posts

Back