1st time grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to ask a couple of questions, i've heard that if I put my plant on 12/12 hrs as soon as a week from germing that you can start flowering that soon, is this true. And how much, and what type of light for 1-3 plants.

I dont think so you need your plant to veg on 24 hours of light or 18/6 till its mature. Once its mature you can start flowering.

you can flower a plant at anytime. I just think its not good for it at all. and if done at the wrong time might force it to hermie. Also you will have to force it back to veg. which will add several weeks until you can harvest. or you yeild will suffer greatly.

Your best bet is to veg. it until it is mature. IMHO.
If you want to sex it before investing a lot of time. take a cutting and clone it. flower the clone. That is a good practice and would not cause excessive stress.

Yeah you can flower a plant within a week--10 days of veg.
And end up with a gram or 2 of bud.
2 months of flowering + that 10 days of veg to start means 10 weeks to get a few grams.
But add 20 or 30 days to the veg time (til they're sexually mature), you'll end up with 30--40 grams per plant.
It makes sense to me to wait that extra 3--4 weeks and get 20 to 30 times more bud.

man, so if i start flowering my plant right now, which is like a week old...i'd harvest..say..i dunno..a joint?

yep, don't expect much that early.

lol..thanks mutt..i guess i'll wait the extra week so i can roll the blunt instead..lol..(just messin')

Latest posts

Back