1st timer going strong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lIttlePiFF

Reaction score
hey everyone, i'm new here and 3 weeks deep in my growing setup and things are going great. my setup is a 4.5 X 6 closet i have in the corner of my room with a fluorescent grow tube i found at home depot, below are 3 5 gallon pots with potted plant soil. i just started watering with shults 20-30-20 food i purchased for pretty cheap. i've been introducing the food real slow at first and the plants are doing great, there about 6 inches or so with beautiful leaves forming. i also put a small fan in the room to circulate air and they seem to love it.

i'm open to anyones suggestions cause i really want to do well with this. and meeting new people is always good so shoot me some messages

oh and my avatar is a picture of my favorite one so far...looks great : )

Welcome to MP. You should start yourself a grow journal so you can keep track of your babies progress. You should also try getting a HPS when it comes time to flower or your gonna end up with fluffy buds and a small yield. Hope to see ya around the forum. ;)

Good to meet you, lIttlePiFF. I look forward to reading your Journal. Welcome to our family.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Welcome to MP. You should start yourself a grow journal so you can keep track of your babies progress. You should also try getting a HPS when it comes time to flower or your gonna end up with fluffy buds and a small yield. Hope to see ya around the forum. ;)

whats an HPS?

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see how your girls turn out. Keep us posted, and look into the grow journal, I wish I started one when I first became a member. I will next batch!

Latest posts

Back