1st timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree and I dont agree! I look at the amount of stuff I have accumuated between 4 tents good lights good veg lites good fans,$60 timeclocks,in addition to nutrients to soil to Seeds ! I was involved in rooms which is so different. I also know that I have been smoking for over 50 years and dont see me getting tired about it ,or forgetting I have weed.I dont even have all of them set up because it is easier to mine coal than it is to mine space for another tent in my basement . At my age I set my self up with enough stuff to get me thru. Its like what guys do when they get into stuff. Who here has one shotgun ,one fishing rod,one pistol,one22 ,
Then we need to find places to store all we collect. Worse for me I have places I send stuff to so it magically appears home ..
I have accumulated a lot more than what I bought for the initial $500. I still haven’t spent what those lights cost though. I suppose if I was a seasoned outdoor grower with a customer base that would purchase the kind of quantity about 50 square feet of grow area would yield, maybe I would see it as an business investment. I still would want to do a test run 1st though.

That is the nicest set up for a first grow I have ever seen. Everything is well thought out and done like a long time grower. Lower plants are pruned perfect for this type of grow. Reminds me of Robert Redford in The Natural.....never played in this league before and instantly the best hitter in the majors. I have only seen that done in movies.

Sure would like to meet this rookie so I could learn something from him.
Maybe he also hired a master gardener

I wish I could blame being stoned on buying 6 lights when I only have room for two, but the truth is I was surfing Amazon and ebay at work to avoid doing actual work : )
Just that budding electrician in you just yarning to feel the old spark again you once had as a younger man

Just that budding electrician in you just yarning to feel the old spark again you once had as a younger man
It would be fun to wire up some of those Samsung diodes into my own configuration, but with my aging eyes I doubt I could find the terminals with the soldering iron : )

Ill wait to see if he even comes back before i say anymore. He was a big topic in the Mods conversation due to his shared IPs and different names.
Maybe he can explain that when or if he posts again.:confused:
I will say this. That's an awfully nice and professional setup for his first grow.
Haha I'll be back mate. Life flat out at the minute thanks for your comment

Latest posts

Back