1st week of flower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roken

Reaction score
Whats up fellow growers! Thought i'd keep you all posted on the new project. Here's the first week of flower, running 2,500watts in a 6x9. Lots of different strains also, I'm tyring out White rhino, White satin, White widow, Kahuna, Puna budder, Thai stick, Best **** ever, Purple kush. Should be a tasty harvest, hope fully a heavy one to.

1st week flower.jpg

Here are some pics of my 4th week flower!!! First pic is Best sh*t ever, a long beach created strain. The next 2 shots are of Kahuna by soma seeds, there a great indoor plant and i recommend any indoor grower to try. I will post a few more in a lil bit. Peace and love!!!!!!

B.S.E 4wks!.jpg

f.i.m kahuna4wks.jpg

Kahuna4weeks!.jpg

For some reason i couldnt upload all the pics on the previouse post, so here are the rest of the shots. The first shot is of the right side of the room. The second pic is my thia stick standing proud. The 3rd shot is white rhino from green house seeds, this one loks like its really going to pack on some weight. The 4th and 5th pic is of my white satin from mandala seeds, first time growing any of these strains. and the 6th pic is of the left side of the room. Hope you all enjoy ill keep you posted on week 5 next week. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Roken.

farshot4wks.jpg

Thaistick 4wks!.jpg

whiterhino4wk.jpg

Whitesatin 4 weeks.jpg

whitesatin4weeks!!.jpg

shotfar4wk.jpg

nice to see someone else growin a sam the skunk man strain.i just started their skunk 1 x haze strain. i got em as freebies from seedboutique.com,is this where you got the beans from or did you get em elsewhere?

your grow looks to be going good.cant wait to see how much weight you end up with-peace

Yeah thats exactly where i got them from. They gave me the same seed's you got for free, i think for purchasing the thai, i am growing those Haze x skunk#1 also but there outdoors. They both are about 6ft tall and just entering flower. I'll take a pic soon so you can see them there just getting so big so fast. I topped one of them and let the other go natural just to do a side by side comparison to see which would yeild the most. I'll try and get those pics posted by tomorrow, Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

how have they been up to this point.what can you tell me about em.do they veg quickly?do they take well to nutes? etc? thanks alot man,i was thinking i was the only one growin em.did you hear they were slow flowerers?i heard haze plants usually take for ever to finish.-peace bro

Wassup Aurora,
Yes they do veg fast, they have a very fast metabolism rate. I planted my seeds on March 18 and they already are big huge plants!. One of them is 7ft 4 inches tall, and thee other is 6ft 5 inches, these plants really grow like weed's:). As far as nutrients go they are about average, I feed mine 3 times a week, the first two feedings have nutes, and the last feeding is just plain p.h balanced water. I do it this way because using the plain water once a week after both feedings really helps flush away any excess nutes or salts binding in the soil on a constant basis. With this procedure in mind, you really never have to worry about nute burn unless your doing a heavy feeding late in your flower cycle. I feed mine Mexican bat guano, which is rated at 10-2-1 and seaweed and kelp extract to both help with vegitative growth. I hope some of this information helps you out man, i will try to post some pics by tomorrow so you can get an idea of what to expect. They do get very tall very quick tho man, if your doing in indoor i would flower after the 3rd week of veg, seriously!!. I will keep you posted, you do the same brother, we will both be smokin the same **** hundreds of miles away:).
Roken.

Here are some pic's of the garden at the begining of 6 weeks. There coming along real good, loving this Advanced Nutrient's sensi bloom!! Now i know some people will trip out about me hiding behind my kahuna, but i am a medical patient and am protected by state laws. The white rhino had a lil too much nutes and the leaves started to curl, but i flushed it with final flush and it seems to be doing okay. Those white satins im groing are getting heavy, i had to tie 'em up so they wouldnt fall over and snap the stems. I will send some more pics as soon as i re-size them. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

WhiteSatin6wk!!!.jpg

Kahunacover!.jpg

Rhino6wks.jpg

Thai 6wks.jpg

Here are the last pictures taken at the begining of week 6! any tips or pointers that might help out are welcome. Hope you enjoy!!!
Roken.

KAHUNA6wk.jpg

WhiteSatinSisters.jpg

Kahuna6wkz.jpg

my advice is... for the last two weeks of projected flower... give plain ph'd water... the buds will swell up and utilize all the nutrients you have been feeding it this whole time... trust me ;)

Had to chime in to say I also got the Hz x Sk#1 freebie, and just started germinating 5. The seeds are very small, but otherwise healthy looking. I usually soak overnight in a paper towel, then plant so they open in the gro medium (Hempy, all perlite). I soaked some Afghan Kush at the same time, those cracked overnight and one sprouted today; hoping Sam's do as well. I'm trying hard to get a cam..

Latest posts

Back