1week 5days pic hows it look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bongzilla420

Reaction score
how does it look ??

100_0585.JPG

looks great!!!
The one thing I would suggest is, if possible you may want to try to put a bit more soil in the pots. I like to try to get as much of the stem covered as possible up to the first set of leaves, so that they are firmly secured in the soil. I find that it helps them grow a bit better.
Good start to your grow, it looks like you are well on your way to some primo buds.

i agee with masspro. i would put a lil more dirt around the bottom to help support the upper part and also i would start a little breeze on it now to strenthen the root system .

how long do you think it will take to tell if its a female

that will depend on your lighting and and if you have any stresses or not, but when your nodes start to alternate, your plant is muture, and it should show pre-flowers. This usually happens around 5-6 weeks or so, may be a bit more. if you can not wait that long you can take a clone when it is big enough and flower it. If your clone is female then so is the plant.

Hope this helped a bit.
Peace
Massproducer

i got my seeds out of a female plant does that meen its a female???

No, all seeds come from female plants and the males are the ones that pollenate it, it is like a human, the male has the sperm, and the female carries the seed or next generation.

peace and happy growth

Love this site. I am thinking of growing but did not know how or where to start. Glad this site is available. There is tons of valuable information.

Latest posts

Back