2 BIG rooms Flowering....lets see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
Started from mothers 4 kinds:

NL 5 x Haze ( Sensi seeds)
Mazar (dutch passion)
L.A Confidential (DNA genetics )
Chronic (Serious seeds)
super canalope (DNA ...)

2 Rooms to Flower
1 Room Veg & Clones facility

First batch Veg 3 weeks QTY:
9 Mazar
9 Chronic
3 super Canalope

will be testing different growing techniques each grow for few years to achieve the biggest yield with the least time possible. under 6 x 600watt HPS electronic ballasts. they are life savior for electricity consumption.

For any inputs and ideas is more then welcomed. i dont consider myself as a professional grower but i have a green THUMB:hubba:

:p

Clone Styles.jpg

400w & fan.jpg

TEMP.jpg

air IN.jpg

Damn speero...that first pic makes it look like your grow room is aboard a space ship. Very nice and clean set up dude. Good luck and green mojo...call me Subscribed.:)

Hey Hamster, i looked again at it heheh ...didnt notice it :) but you r right thanks for the G Mojo..will be posting what i can tonight so the journal can be up to date ...
Hamster Lewis said:
Damn speero...that first pic makes it look like your grow room is aboard a space ship. Very nice and clean set up dude. Good luck and green mojo...call me Subscribed.:)

All pro now. Come harvest time. Big, beautiful, lush plants will be expected :) Make it happen. Very few have a mini split. Once they do, they will sit back in aye, cause they make a growers life amazing. GL

Been Vegi them for 11 days after they rooted. 9 more days and they Go into Flowering Mode

Chronic.jpg

L.A confidential.jpg

Mazar.JPG

Super canalope mother.jpg

super canalope.jpg

after 48hrs total darkness...week 1 of flowering starts as of 22 Oct.

20111021224040754.jpg

20111021224042184.jpg

20111021224043474.jpg

20111021224044764.jpg

20111021224046062.jpg

Thanks for the positivity and motivation boost...will make it happen :)
nouvellechef said:
All pro now. Come harvest time. Big, beautiful, lush plants will be expected :) Make it happen. Very few have a mini split. Once they do, they will sit back in aye, cause they make a growers life amazing. GL

2 days into Flowering . 9 Chronic , 9 MAzar, 1 S.C.
Vegging still are the L.A this plant is short and slow ...i call it the midget...i recommend it for confined places:)

nouvellechef sorry but what do you mean by mini slit ?:)

Chronic week1.jpg

chronic top view .jpg

DSC02307.JPG

L.A vegging week 4.jpg

super canalope mother.jpg

I believe NC was referring to a mini split A/C unit. Beautiful plants and nice set up.

However, post #2-pic #2 shows an inline fan exhausting(?) through ceiling. Where does that hot humid air go? Hopefully to an outside vent. Exhausting hot humid air into a confined space (attic) can lead to mold/mildew/fungas which has the potential to cause health problems. I feel like the mildew police, but it's something many people overlook. I also have a family and the last thing I would want to do is jeopardize their health for my MJ.

That said, green luck to you...you're off to the races with a fierce start!

HEy, thanks for the mini split clarification :)....you are absolutely right about the mold, fungus etc...it leads into the open. nothing into the house :) thank god. I hope all works as planned ..this is my first big grow ...and working on perpetual grow with 4 kinds its a bit hard...yet i chose 2 low heights and 2 tall...in other words 2 indica's and 2 sativa's ...will update with pics later tonight...cheers Buddah
Budders Keeper said:
I believe NC was referring to a mini split A/C unit. Beautiful plants and nice set up.

However, post #2-pic #2 shows an inline fan exhausting(?) through ceiling. Where does that hot humid air go? Hopefully to an outside vent. Exhausting hot humid air into a confined space (attic) can lead to mold/mildew/fungas which has the potential to cause health problems. I feel like the mildew police, but it's something many people overlook. I also have a family and the last thing I would want to do is jeopardize their health for my MJ.

That said, green luck to you...you're off to the races with a fierce start!

feedback is appreciated...i have a 100 clone site now :) all custom build ..do it ur self style

photo-31.JPG

photo-30.JPG

photo-34.JPG

photo-33.JPG

photo-32.JPG

nice set up man..
keep up the green work..
LH

Latest posts

Back