2 BIG rooms Flowering....lets see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome pics,

but please, if at all possible rotate your pics to right side up before you post them, im dizzy. :D

I agree 100%, hate that when it happens ..although i made sure i rotated them but resolution on certain forums ..the pics just flip by it self :)..anyway fixed them ...thanks for the note...
dman1234 said:
awesome pics,

but please, if at all possible rotate your pics to right side up before you post them, im dizzy. :D

is that a 100 site bubble cloner?!!! what size of air stones and pump do you need for that badboy?! whats the succes rate?

It is actually an 100 Aero cloner...success rate is 100% any baby you throw in there ..boom roots not kidding even when temperature was fluctuating between 75f and 78f to even 80f. Note: Faster Rooting id temp is stable and Outside TEmp area is 70f to 75f.

The water pump that i used is 1320 GPH or 5000L/H, with air-pump Medium size, with 2 outlets.

Just Cut dip in in Clonnex GEL ...7 days roots. :)

any extra details feel free to ask will post pics

pics of the big mama and the 20 site ...

20111029125833825.jpg

20111029125846152.jpg

20111029125842307.jpg

photo-4.JPG

photo-6.JPG

photo-7.JPG

photo.JPG

20111029125828488.jpg

very cool speero!!! very cool!! the big badboys a beauty! and looks quite simple to make,where did you get the little nozzels attached to the green pipe? are they easy to attach to it? what about the cap @ the end of the hose?

i cant get over your root mass after 8 days:eek: -im sold on it!! do you just have enough water to cover the pump and off she goes?

sorry for rapidfire questions!!

peace!

Dont be sorry for the questions...thats' the forums purpose i guess is to answer peoples questions and help growers do a better job:)

Ok to start:
1. The nossels from any hardware store or a local hydro store...or irrigation company. To attach it i used a pincher you can buy it from the same store i mentioned above, close to the one used to drill holes for belts.

2. the cap at the end can be bought form the same stores i mentioned or you can attach a big screw at the end that can fit tightly to hold the pressure of the water.

3. Yep , 8 days 100% i plant them on the 15th day and the clones picture are a week old so from clone to start seeing some speedy shoots its about 3 weeks.

4. yeah, just cover the pump and your good to go. just watch the temperature ...i can not emphasis more on how important temp IS:)

If you have more ? ...I am all ears ...good luck

mr_medi_bud said:
very cool speero!!! very cool!! the big badboys a beauty! and looks quite simple to make,where did you get the little nozzels attached to the green pipe? are they easy to attach to it? what about the cap @ the end of the hose?

i cant get over your root mass after 8 days:eek: -im sold on it!! do you just have enough water to cover the pump and off she goes?

sorry for rapidfire questions!!

peace!

Have everything needed to make my aero cloner ;). Your looks just great. What are the water temps that you have and how do you manage them ?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and work. Looking great. As I drift off to day dreaming thinking some day, some day.... :)
B.P.

Your most welcome Bong Puller some day, one day indeed :)you will get there...[/I]

BHO the temperature you may find them with different posts that the range is between 70f to 75f. thats true, but there is a tweak to that and no one seems to share....my knowledge came after testing more then one temperature variations...

The trick you can reach up to 80f and still root will appear as long as the outside temp is lower then the inside by 3f to 5f degrees.

meaning: if inside temp is 80f then outside should be 75f or if 75f inside then outside can be 72 to 73f. both work :) How to maintain it:

1. Timer intervals 2 min on 3 min off...to be hones with you any interval will do as long as its helping you maintain the temp:)

2. Cold temperature of the room helps also. so put the pump on 24/7 and monitor. the best way is to buy thermo meter that records MAX/MIN `temp this way you keep the water running and see what is needed ...Don't place your clones directly test first for one day then put your babies.

3. aquarium heater if water too cold.

4. finally a water cooler but a bit expensive if water is too warm.

P.H will increase because of the water movement keep it at 6.7 u should be fine.

Finally: you need to add an air pump( the one used in aquariums with one or 2 stones to increase oxygen levels inside..that helps allot.

Now do the normal cloning method ( cut , dip , 4 nodes etc... ...make sure you have 2 stripped nodes inside that aero cloner ...if you want i can post few pics ...cheers

Man if you don't mind to share the pics i would be appreciatted ;).

Thanks for the info. Very nice. Much thanks :aok:

What do you think ...the yield will be on those babies Area is 10ft x 5ft ??

photo-2.JPG

photo-5.JPG

photo-6.JPG

photo-1.JPG

photo-3.JPG

photo-4.JPG

Actually its 2 strains Chronic serious seeds and Mazar Dutch passion...so can i guess a number 5 more weeks to harvest...?:)
PuffinNugs said:
love it, nice even canopy. all the same strain?

End of week 4 flowering still healthy and green ....aiming to keep them green till harvest time :)

Flower Nov 15 week 4.jpg

Flower Nov 17 week4.jpg

photo-3.JPG

Flower Nov 17 week 4 no light.jpg

Flower Nov 15 week 4 TP.jpg

FLOWER NOV 15 WEEK4.jpg

speero_m said:
Actually its 2 strains Chronic serious seeds and Mazar Dutch passion...so can i guess a number 5 more weeks to harvest...?:)

Don't worry so much on weeks as much as watching the trichs to know when finished! I don't really even keep track of weeks anymore, just watch the hairs to know when I am close, then the trichs. I'd say you have more than 5 weeks left from the latest pics, judging by bud development.

i agree ..yet i need to know each strains harvest time for perpetual growth,,,so time and weeks are my calendar ...for clones etc ...:)
Roddy said:
Don't worry so much on weeks as much as watching the trichs to know when finished! I don't really even keep track of weeks anymore, just watch the hairs to know when I am close, then the trichs. I'd say you have more than 5 weeks left from the latest pics, judging by bud development.

Ive never been so jealous looking at someones nice level green canopy. I wish i could get my plants to look like that.

I might have missed it, but i believe youre growing in soil correct? Im thinking of trying soil my next grow and break away from hydro so i hope you dont mind these questions.

First thing, how are you watering all of your plants when your canopy is so thick in the middle and back? Also, what are all of your pots sitting on? I see theyre wrapped in some sort of plastic or something. Where does the excess water flood into? Like how do you capture that and get rid of it?

Sorry about all of the noob questions, your grow just looks great though and i had to ask!!

Latest posts

Back