2 BIG rooms Flowering....lets see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe thanks man, appreciate the compliments :) ok i hope i make sense:

1. These are 21 clones from 2 strains Chronic and Mazar grown in soil veg 3 weeks.( number one prerequisite to have an even canopy)

2. plan then plant. I have 6 plants on each palette and they are in pots . and let them grow into each other.

3. The palettes when watering. i build a 4 square wooden platform with frames and covered it with strong black plastic,4 wheels to big ones in the back and small wheels in the front. Thats incase you need to work with the back plants and left a small opening on one of the sides of the wooden frame. after you do that you lifted one end of the box and becomes tilted . when i water it slides down towards the opening,where i have a flat bucket waiting to collect. i will get you pictures if i didn't make any sense:)

(i water with a long necked gun with a pump and a 50 liter bucket manually , i also have the water bucket on a platform with wheels to move it into and out of the room. )

4. Lift the plants that are not keeping up with growth of the canopy , with inverted pots. to increase their height to your need.

5. After you go into the flowering phase and when the plant is still growing find the right location for each plant and don't touch it after that until harvest! place it in its position and just adjust by rotation only but dont move the pots till harvest. plants that are flowering should never be moved or shaken mid to end of the flowering phase like week 4 and above.

If you need more info feel fee to drop me a note and i will get you pictures for specific things you are interested in:)

my second room just switched them lights to 12/12 few hours ago:) will upload pictures soon.
Deathsmile said:
Ive never been so jealous looking at someones nice level green canopy. I wish i could get my plants to look like that.

I might have missed it, but i believe youre growing in soil correct? Im thinking of trying soil my next grow and break away from hydro so i hope you dont mind these questions.

First thing, how are you watering all of your plants when your canopy is so thick in the middle and back? Also, what are all of your pots sitting on? I see theyre wrapped in some sort of plastic or something. Where does the excess water flood into? Like how do you capture that and get rid of it?

Sorry about all of the noob questions, your grow just looks great though and i had to ask!!

they are still green love it

week 5 nov 22 11.jpg

week 5 nov 22 fixed.jpg

WEEK 5 NOV 22 TOP.jpg

WEEK 5 NOV 22 MID.jpg

WEEK 5 NOV 22 LEFT.jpg

Latest posts

Back