2 Box Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the outdoor shots. The big one is the NL, the others are Blue Cheese. The close up is the NL budding.

1a.JPG

2a.JPG

3a.JPG

4a.JPG

5a.JPG

Wish my camera didn't suck. She's getting real fat.

The outdoor NL is starting to come along too.

growg 001.jpg

gg.JPG

I'm thinking another week. Trichs are clear/cloudy. No amber yet. I've been feeding her only water for the last week or so.

The outdoor I hope makes it before too many frosts. Never know when that's going to happen around here.

Oh yeah. So close now. The outdoors are looking fine too.

growg 004.jpg

growg 006.jpg

growg 007.jpg

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

d.JPG

e.JPG

Hey Trafic... awesome harvest... I have a few ?'s... if you have the info and the time id love to know...

how many days from seed were your auto aks?

also i saw you had 2 diff sized grow bags showing the diff in the plant sizes... were they 2 and 3 gallon bags?

how big of a diff was the yeild in diff size pots?

thanks for your time in advance...

Well done! Around 3 oz from a autoflowering strain is pretty impressive. I heard the smoke is relly good aswell. Was it very smelly? I must try this outdoors next year.

well done trafic. autos are def in my future. not trying 2 b a party pooper but usually you will lose 80% weight when dry giving you lil over 1.75 oz. regardless still a nice pull for an auto.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
how many days from seed were your auto aks?

Seeds sprouted on July 6th. Cut on September 14th. So...10 weeks.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
also i saw you had 2 diff sized grow bags showing the diff in the plant sizes... were they 2 and 3 gallon bags?

how big of a diff was the yeild in diff size pots?

thanks for your time in advance...

From my observations, they grew much larger in the 3 gallon bags then the 2 gallon bags. Unfortunately, I did not get to grow all of the 2 gallon bag plants out as one hermied and one was a mystery male plant that was not the LR2 I thought I bought.

That said, in my unscientific observation, I would say the 3 gallon bag is the minimum size bag to use.

420 Murder Ln Garberville suggested I try a Smart Pot. I bought a 3 gallon one and will be using it in my next journal.

Was it very smelly?

Yes. It stunk like sweet sh*t. Fortunately I bought a can 33 which killed all smells and is killing all the drying smells as well.

when dry giving you lil over 1.75 oz. regardless still a nice pull for an auto.
I think I may have been too excited this morning. 1.75 is probably a much more realistic number. I'll be happy with whatever I get.:D

The outdoor girls.

First two pics are of the NL. Second two are of the BC. Hope they finish. I think the NL will get close, but i'm not so sure about the BC.

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

d.JPG

The outdoor girls keep on growing. The NL is looking great except for a few spots of bud rot on the lower branches. The BC is good to, but a bit slow. I hope they make it before it get's too cold.

All three of them are getting nice trich's on them and are starting to stink. :D

Pic 1,2 are the Blue Cheese
Pic 3,4 are the 2nd Blue Cheese that I topped
Pic 5,6 are the NL. She's making good progress.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Latest posts

Back