Advertise On Marijuana Passion

2 questions please, 1 reveg. 2 WW

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
1. Can I get some advice on revegging please? Do I leave the lower bud's on the plant? I did it wrong last time, i didn't realize it reveged in the bud?

2. Have you seen red or purple White widow?

Thanks you all.

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
Hi RB, i believe you're supposed to leave 25-30% of the bud for revegging. Hope this helps A.M.

R

Roddy

My WW has plenty of red hairs, if this is what you're talking about?

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
1....leave atleast 1/3 of the lower plant...Ive seen it done with just one bud but took a bit longer..when Ive reveged I took her from 12/12 into 24/0 light cycle...and a High Nitro feeding early..

2....I have made purple widow....PurpleBud X White widow...but Im sure thats not what ya talking about

take care and be safe

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
The leaves on the ww are red/purple. Does that happen. All the pic's I see they are green leaves, not red. It is beautiful but i wondered if it was really WW.

Thank you .

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Rosebud said:
The leaves on the ww are red/purple. Does that happen. All the pic's I see they are green leaves, not red. It is beautiful but i wondered if it was really WW.

Thank you .

useually a color change is due to a difficiency(sp)...and ya say ya dont know if its white widow or not????

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
4u2sm0ke said:
1....leave atleast 1/3 of the lower plant...Ive seen it done with just one bud but took a bit longer..when Ive reveged I took her from 12/12 into 24/0 light cycle...and a High Nitro feeding early..

take care and be safe
:aok: "24/0"....

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
you **** Hick. that guy kinda ticked me off this morning.LOL

It is WW clone. here is a pic. I just carried that son of a fun out of the bathroom for ya'll hope you appreciate it. It is huge and heavy even with the smart pot.
DSCF0670.JPG

DSCF0669.JPG

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
hee hee ;) rosey, sorry:eek: better ticked "off" than ticked "on" I reckon ;)
beeeeeautifull colors !

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
I am tickled you like the colors, is it WW? lol

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
4U, that was a great journal read. Thank you. I got my latte here and read it. thank you .

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
first your "ticked".. now you're "tickled"... typical female...;)
It is impossible to tell from a picture rosebud. In addition, it's probably been 15 yrs since I grew WW.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Thank you for your help, I really do appreciate it, if I am not busy being ticked or tickled.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Ive seen quite a few WW grows and have never seen any purple colors. I was gifted a clone about three years ago and was told that it was WW. The plant spit out all bright pink pistils and smelt fruity. Every clone I have been given was never what it was claimed to be so I dont except clones anymore. I would rather buy from a seedbank then rely on somebodies clone that they got from a friend of a friend and they claim it was the real deal.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Wow mainharvest, that is a pretty plant, how did it smoke?
I have never seen a WW at all. The person I get clones from, I trust. If he labeled it wrong it would have just been a mistake. This plant is huge and beautiful. It is beside a medicine man that has just a hint of the red.I read that WW is one of the parents to Medicine Man. I just wondered if anyone had this strain or if it was a nute problem.THANKS MH!

maineharvest

Reaction score
That plant ended up being very sativa dominant. I let it flower for like 10 or 11 weeks and it looked like it still had another month to go. I cut it early and it was horrible smoke. The buds were not compact at all and smelt and tasted like hay. Who knows how it would have turned out if I let it go another month but I just couldnt deal with it. I like to grow strains that finish in 60 days or less.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hick said:
first your "ticked".. now you're "tickled"... typical female...;)
It is impossible to tell from a picture rosebud. In addition, it's probably been 15 yrs since I grew WW.

:giggle:..Yeah I need to come and smoke atleast 1/2 ounce..then maybe that pic look like WW:rofl:

RoseBud...you are most welcome...Thanks for joining the Community...:heart:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts