2 questions please, 1 reveg. 2 WW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

1. Can I get some advice on revegging please? Do I leave the lower bud's on the plant? I did it wrong last time, i didn't realize it reveged in the bud?

2. Have you seen red or purple White widow?

Thanks you all.

Hi RB, i believe you're supposed to leave 25-30% of the bud for revegging. Hope this helps A.M.

My WW has plenty of red hairs, if this is what you're talking about?

1....leave atleast 1/3 of the lower plant...Ive seen it done with just one bud but took a bit longer..when Ive reveged I took her from 12/12 into 24/0 light cycle...and a High Nitro feeding early..

2....I have made purple widow....PurpleBud X White widow...but Im sure thats not what ya talking about

take care and be safe

The leaves on the ww are red/purple. Does that happen. All the pic's I see they are green leaves, not red. It is beautiful but i wondered if it was really WW.

Thank you .

Rosebud said:
The leaves on the ww are red/purple. Does that happen. All the pic's I see they are green leaves, not red. It is beautiful but i wondered if it was really WW.

Thank you .

useually a color change is due to a difficiency(sp)...and ya say ya dont know if its white widow or not????

4u2sm0ke said:
1....leave atleast 1/3 of the lower plant...Ive seen it done with just one bud but took a bit longer..when Ive reveged I took her from 12/12 into 24/0 light cycle...and a High Nitro feeding early..

take care and be safe

:aok: "24/0"....

you **** Hick. that guy kinda ticked me off this morning.LOL

It is WW clone. here is a pic. I just carried that son of a fun out of the bathroom for ya'll hope you appreciate it. It is huge and heavy even with the smart pot.
DSCF0670.JPG

DSCF0669.JPG

hee hee ;) rosey, sorry:eek: better ticked "off" than ticked "on" I reckon ;)
beeeeeautifull colors !

4U, that was a great journal read. Thank you. I got my latte here and read it. thank you .

first your "ticked".. now you're "tickled"... typical female...;)
It is impossible to tell from a picture rosebud. In addition, it's probably been 15 yrs since I grew WW.

Thank you for your help, I really do appreciate it, if I am not busy being ticked or tickled.

Ive seen quite a few WW grows and have never seen any purple colors. I was gifted a clone about three years ago and was told that it was WW. The plant spit out all bright pink pistils and smelt fruity. Every clone I have been given was never what it was claimed to be so I dont except clones anymore. I would rather buy from a seedbank then rely on somebodies clone that they got from a friend of a friend and they claim it was the real deal.

Wow mainharvest, that is a pretty plant, how did it smoke?
I have never seen a WW at all. The person I get clones from, I trust. If he labeled it wrong it would have just been a mistake. This plant is huge and beautiful. It is beside a medicine man that has just a hint of the red.I read that WW is one of the parents to Medicine Man. I just wondered if anyone had this strain or if it was a nute problem.THANKS MH!

That plant ended up being very sativa dominant. I let it flower for like 10 or 11 weeks and it looked like it still had another month to go. I cut it early and it was horrible smoke. The buds were not compact at all and smelt and tasted like hay. Who knows how it would have turned out if I let it go another month but I just couldnt deal with it. I like to grow strains that finish in 60 days or less.

Hick said:
first your "ticked".. now you're "tickled"... typical female...;)
It is impossible to tell from a picture rosebud. In addition, it's probably been 15 yrs since I grew WW.

:giggle:..Yeah I need to come and smoke atleast 1/2 ounce..then maybe that pic look like WW:rofl:

RoseBud...you are most welcome...Thanks for joining the Community...:heart:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back