2 questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
1) What do you do with the leaves that are crispy brown from transplant shock? (plants r now 3 weeks old.)

2) What do you call the growth coming out from between the stem and the leaves meet? (one plant has second set of leaves coming in on these.)

I just ordered the cable for my camera to comp, just waiting for delivery then i will have pics. I promise.

I take any burnt or sickly stuff off, past a point it's more of a hinderance than helpful. If you want to keep the most leaf on as possible you can trim the bad parts off of the leaf and leave the rest on.
I'm not sure what you mean about the other growth, I believe it's the branch growing outward and starting a new set of leaves, I don't know a technical name though.

ok, thanks, yeah ias thinking secondary groth or side shoots and are these two terms the same?

yup, pretty much the same thing, a lot of times the growth that comes in after topping will be called secondary growth also.

Latest posts

Back