2 Times Successful!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolce far niente

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm 5 weeks into flowering on my second garden. Please keep a look out for a post that I'll be putting up in about an hour. My plants are lacking some kind of nutrient. I've done some searches but can't pinpoint exactly what it is....

Everyone on here is so awesome! There's so much sound knowldege here. I did the majority of my research on this site before I started my 1st garden - and it turned out so well!! I had a grow journal on here but it disappeared after the site went down about a year back or so.

Thanks for the good info and let me know how my buds are looking after I post my pix. Happy growing! :D

did that post disappear too? lol...jk...we will be happy to take a look...(if you post back that is)...

Yo Ho Ho N,

Still looking for that post. Well while we are waiting allow us to welcome you to the site. You will find some of the greatest growers are here, and a lot of this talent is yours for the asking.
Be certain to read up on the site rules, I'm sure that you will find them few, and easy to abide with. In the meantime pull up a comfy chair, and get ready to do some serious reading,
and Oh-yeah here hold this--->:48:

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

bring the pics on an we will have you straitened out in no time.

welcome ,
soil

ill say welcome and come back soon ,lol

Latest posts

Back