2 weeks cal mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
How much longer you think?
20230219_195404.jpg

One or two more weeks. I guess its all in what kinda buzz your looking for. I always want about 20 to 30% amber.

Is take that down if it was in my garden. Looks full cloudy and a couple amber.
Really? I am at day 47 of 12/12. I have 1 other plant in there that is behind, but I have 3/5 that look like this.

Really? I am at day 47 of 12/12. I have 1 other plant in there that is behind, but I have 3/5 that look like this.
Oh no. If it's that young it will still fatten up more.I thought it was closer to 60 days lol. It might not make it much more though.

Oh no. If it's that young it will still fatten up more.I thought it was closer to 60 days lol. It might not make it much more though.
Yeah, I let her ride 63 days last time. Shes a quick finisher. I will start seeing more purple in the next week or so. I am trying to keep her going as long as possible, so my late finisher won't be harvested too early since I need to harvest it all at once. I have a guest coming into town soon and need to stay incognito.

you know it wants more calmag right...:rolleyes:
guess it depends on what kind of high you want...it looks a bit under ripe for my liking so my thoughts are to let her ride a week or two...I like indica leaning weed

Sundae Punch

i had to look that one up

Sundae Punch is a mostly indica variety from Elev8 Seeds and can be cultivated indoorsand outdoors. Elev8 Seeds' Sundae Punch is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Elev8 Seeds' Sundae Punch Description​

Logo Elev8 Seeds Type: Indica Dominant
Genetics: Purple Punch x Sundae Driver
Seed Type: Feminized

Sundae Driver is a rare, elite strain that derives its name from its delicious terpene profile that gives it a sweet and smooth taste not unlike a fruity dessert with undertones of bitter chocolate. Its parent strains are a cross between Fruity Pebbles and Grape Pie. Sundae Driver seeds have fetched upwards of $2500 per pack due to its unique terpenes.

Purple Punch is a legendary cross of Granddaddy Purple and Tahoe OG known for its insane amount of frost and delicious grape terpene profile.

i had to look that one up

Sundae Punch is a mostly indica variety from Elev8 Seeds and can be cultivated indoorsand outdoors. Elev8 Seeds' Sundae Punch is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Elev8 Seeds' Sundae Punch Description​

Logo Elev8 Seeds Type: Indica Dominant
Genetics: Purple Punch x Sundae Driver
Seed Type: Feminized

Sundae Driver is a rare, elite strain that derives its name from its delicious terpene profile that gives it a sweet and smooth taste not unlike a fruity dessert with undertones of bitter chocolate. Its parent strains are a cross between Fruity Pebbles and Grape Pie. Sundae Driver seeds have fetched upwards of $2500 per pack due to its unique terpenes.

Purple Punch is a legendary cross of Granddaddy Purple and Tahoe OG known for its insane amount of frost and delicious grape terpene profile.
My favorite so far.

Latest posts

Back