2 Weeks flower Nirvana White Widow pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone,

Thx to u all..... for the nice replys....:headbang2:....:headbang2::peace:

tmpphpN6RFOf.jpg

tmpphpKLEt0A.jpg

The ladies are looking great. You should toss a nice close up shot in this months Bud Pic Of The Month. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The ladies are looking great. You should toss a nice close up shot in this months Bud Pic Of The Month. ;)

hey TBG....waaaaaaazup,

thanks

will do brother:peace: :48:

The ladies are looking great mang. I see they are really packing on the trichromes for ya. When do you expect to harvest them fine ladies? Whenever it is your gonna be very happy with the final product. White Widow is killer bud and we love it.

The ladies are looking great mang. I see they are really packing on the trichromes for ya. When do you expect to harvest them fine ladies? Whenever it is your gonna be very happy with the final product. White Widow is killer bud and we love it.

Wazzzzup Tbg,

I am thinking about 8 weeks for a few and 9 for the others. How long do you suggest,or do you go by trichs....? :peace: :48:

btw... getting a scope in a few days

later:peace:

Elephant Man said:
Nice pics! You are almost there buddy. :)

Thx buddy,

8 weeks will be on the 21.......come on 21 ..lol:chuck: :chuck: :banana: :banana:

ToPeKOmsI said:
Wazzzzup Tbg,

I am thinking about 8 weeks for a few and 9 for the others. How long do you suggest,or do you go by trichs....? :peace: :48:

btw... getting a scope in a few days

later:peace:
Yup we usually let the trichromes tell us when to pick. ;)

Yup we usually let the trichromes tell us when to pick. ;)

Me too. I can add just abit more info if you like. I just finished another white strain, Dr. Chronic's Blue Mystic. I took her down at 7 weeks, about 80% clear and 20% amber trichs...could just be my particular pheno, but she finishes fast. Even at only 20% amber, she packs quite a 'creeper couchlock' effect. This is the kind of powerfully body sedative high some strive for but not me. I may even take her clones a few days sooner next go around, to try and get a little more 'up' or 'heady' effect...but nonetheless, a great before bed smoke.

So, basically, you might consider checking the trichs after 7 weeks on an indica dom or white strain, unless that couchlock effect is more your goal.

I usually don't even pay attention to the date...I get out the lupe when about 50% of pistils are red or browning.

Elephant Man said:
Me too. I can add just abit more info if you like. I just finished another white strain, Dr. Chronic's Blue Mystic. I took her down at 7 weeks, about 80% clear and 20% amber trichs...could just be my particular pheno, but she finishes fast. Even at only 20% amber, she packs quite a 'creeper couchlock' effect. This is the kind of powerfully body sedative high some strive for but not me. I may even take her clones a few days sooner next go around, to try and get a little more 'up' or 'heady' effect...but nonetheless, a great before bed smoke.

So, basically, you might consider checking the trichs after 7 weeks on an indica dom or white strain, unless that couchlock effect is more your goal.

I usually don't even pay attention to the date...I get out the lupe when about 50% of pistils are red or browning.

thanks e man,

I think I will go 50/50 on trichs.:peace:

later

You are a picture taking fool just like me. :p Sometimes i wonder what i like doing more growing it or taking pictures of it. Now that i think about it i like smoking more than either. :aok: Your doing a great job mang and the ladies are looking killer. Keep it up. ;)

You are a picture taking fool just like me. :p Sometimes i wonder what i like doing more growing it or taking pictures of it. Now that i think about it i like smoking more than either. :aok: Your doing a great job mang and the ladies are looking killer. Keep it up. ;)

Hey TBG,

Ya man I like taking pics,:D but like you I like smoking more...lol:48:
Some more pics for y'all..... 7 weeks 1 day

later

tmpphpBEkRV0.jpg

tmpphpjOl3Bw.jpg

tmpphpQ4xYtc.jpg

tmpphppTLCHk.jpg

Thats gonna make you some nice stash. You will like the widow. I havent seen anyone who doesnt like the widow. I am a chronic smoker and two hits is all I need. Even the heaviest stoners I know will put it down after 4 hits.

You dont have long now. I'll bet you can hardly wait.

Nice job!!!

Man o man the ladies are getting really frosty and looking great. I would have to agree 100 % with Weeddog about White Widow. It is the best. :aok:

Latest posts

Back