2 x 4 tent LED?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I read about the flowering stage of cannabis... the closer I am at getting one of these.

...BudgetLED-Series 3+ Full Spec

...Horticuture Light Group 100 RSPEC
Just wait brother, your growth in veg is going to amaze you.. the daytime white vs the bluple leds (great for clones) , is no comparison.
Plant at 3wks from seed under my SF1000

Best of luck

Attachments

• 20210102_100912.jpg
    20210102_100912.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 15
Just wait brother, your growth in veg is going to amaze you.. the daytime white vs the bluple leds (great for clones) , is no comparison.

Best of luck
You are using the Spider Farmer 1000 in your tent? I have the same light but I don't have the tent. I closed in part of my grow area with plastic to save on heat but I need something more reflective.

I'm kind of going to do both tent and side wall of room with a couple LED shop lights.

Last edited:

Best of luck
4 plants in your tent...isn't that kind of tight?
And I see the price of the SF1000 is at around $160 but you said you paid $249?

4 plants in your tent...isn't that kind of tight?
And I see the price of the SF1000 is at around $160 but you said you paid $249?

Yes, it can be a bit tight without proper training... and I made a mistyping error, I paid $149, sorry bout dat. be
a bit stupid to brag about over paying... LMAO

When plants grow so fast and get bigger then you thought, yes, 4 can be to many, matter of fact, I just took the Star Pupil clone over to my buddies place because it's so slow to take off rooting that she is just to far behind. Same place it started it's life as he keeps our moms, and damn, these Lemon Britches are bigger then I ever thought, well the one is.... so now like last run, down to 3. so took advantage of the extra space and did some LST work and did some staking..

with starting so many strains I don't know their growing styles ya never know who is gonna stretch 3x's and who
won't stretch much so running 4 is no problem.. luckily I have a place to send the extra plant to and I still get a
taste of her... decided to turn her into a mom and size her up..

You are using the Spider Farmer 1000 in your tent? I have the same light but I don't have the tent. I closed in part of my grow area with plastic to save on heat but I need something more reflective.

Yes I sure am... and wow did it turn things around for me compared to the purple/blurple led lights.. and because we
live in a 55+ park in close qrtrs, plus not wanting to cut any holes in our new place, a tent in the closet was our choice..
found a small tent that worked for 2yrs, then decided it was time to upgrade.. Gorilla tents are so worth the $$..
bought a 2ft x 2.5ft x 6.7ft tall tent.. plus if I need to later on I can add 2 more feet to the height with a zip on addition.. very cool and talk about a well made product.. worth every penny and then some, reflective material is of the very best available... then I do something different, I suck the air out and then push it into a filter and get almost no odor in the house...

I'm kind of going to do both tent and side wall of room with a couple LED shop lights.

LED shot lights... should work fine man. I'm firing up my smaller 2 x 2 x 4 tent, by Cool Grow, for starting some
babies... hoping to start sexing strains and then take them to my buddies to be test grown... should be fun..

best of luck with your projects you 2.. SharonP you'll be amazed at what this light does in a tent...

I apologize for sharing bad info when I stated I paid $249 for my SF1000 light, it was a typing error I failed to catch..
Paid $149 and it's worth twice that. I had started with a UFO style light, gave it to a friend for clones, same with a
different style but also purple/blurple like the 1st. this daylight white spectrum is why I'd guess my tent game has
finally been turned around... that said, lets continue

After reducing the numbers from 4 to 3 plants by taking the Star Pupil clone over to my buddies house, funny, it's
where she started her life.. he keeps all out moms..
100_0038.JPG

So, I decided to take advantage of the extra space and do some LST work..

The Oger clone on her 3rd run really got spread out after staking her...
Oger LST b (2).jpg

Goat & Monkey Seeds.... Lemon Britches pheno #1. She gets any taller I'll have to bend her top half over..
L Britches LST (2).jpg

Topped off the soil and gave them a feeding of Roots Organics HP2 to help induce budding...
L Britches LST b (2).jpg

I just started my second grow. I am using my spare bathroom so, at least it is a small area but I need to get some reflective material. It is a work in progress.

Hmmm.....wasn't quantum one of those pills we took in the 60's??

I was aware of them, but too young (pre-drug days),
but I remember my older brother & his friends refer to them as "panty droppers"

I guess da ludes were the first "date rape" pills.

No,,alcohol was the first panty droppers and still is.

They make a Mylar roll you can put up easily on walls, in closets, plywood, pretty much any flat/smooth surface comes in a roll. Also the rolls of Mylar come with different mil thickness so since your wanting to hold in heat I’d go with 6 mil over 2 mil, thicker sheet more insulation to hold heat

If your using a tent i thought it already had reflective walls. Mylar is a big pain in the ass. I have never used a Tent but my grow rooms are painted with highly reflective PURE WHITE FLAT PAINT.

If your using a tent i thought it already had reflective walls. Mylar is a big pain in the ass. I have never used a Tent but my grow rooms are painted with highly reflective PURE WHITE FLAT PAINT.
Yea Cali smoke has a tent but that was a reply for Sharonp, asking about something more reflective for their grow room

But back on topic, I just bought a electric sky es180 for 280+tax(normal price=420) for a 2x4 area
Canuks on YT does half p in closet with this light

the reason price was so low is, the green sunshine co, are having a sale right now so it’s 294 for es180 then I used code “growgreen” to drop it 5% to 279 but the sale is for two more days till the 30th September
Just letting you know if you have not got a light yet @CaliSmoke

They make a Mylar roll you can put up easily on walls, in closets, plywood, pretty much any flat/smooth surface comes in a roll. Also the rolls of Mylar come with different mil thickness so since your wanting to hold in heat I’d go with 6 mil over 2 mil, thicker sheet more insulation to hold heat
Hey Thanks. I thought I would take a break in the winter, but just ordered new seeds. Right now I am using a closet and it is working out pretty good.

I have a satin paint I believe it isn't flat but it isn't gloss.

Latest posts

Back