20 recipe with weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill2000,

This is a great post. It opens great avenues for exploration if one is inclined to experiment or many recipes to simply follow if that is what one prefers.

I am especially thankful for the GREEN Dragon recipe because it sets me on the path towards making a very concentrated tincture, or even a very concentrated oil, by evaporating the alcohol away and maybe adding just a little bit of oil to the nearly dry THC residue.

One question I have though, is how do I know what the maximum amount of marijuana I cans use for a given amount of (1) butter, (2) cooking oil and (3) alcohol before I reach saturation of THC in the carrier material and start wasting marijuana?

I am trying to concentrate the THC as much as possible so that I can store more active ingredient (canaboids)/ounce of "prepared marijuana" which is the way Washington State determines our "60 day supply" possession limit for medical marijuana patients.

Thank you again for the excellent post and any additional advice you can give me on concetrating the THC as much as possible.

Don Jones

Don J.....yes as far as max thc content is "whats your tolerance"? yea I'm a wash state mmj patient as well and am in the processs of the same.
Tinctures; evap more of the alcohol off by warming the "mixture". A copper coil would work best, look into distilling for more info. As far as "oils" or "butter" dont give them more to look for other than "pkg. cannabis" PERIOD.

Good ideal. I never thought about putting my weed in a slow cooker to make my oil.

This post made my whole day Bill2000 thank you !
cooking is my biggest and most favorite hobby ( plus scores huge points with my wife) Ive been wanting some new resipes to mix it up a bit and these are just what the Dr. orderd ! Once again, thanks dude !

Latest posts

Back