2000w rdwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grodude

Reaction score
I am getting ready for my first grow. I am planning on doing a grow journal on this site, but I wanted to run my setup by everyone to make sure I didn't make any mistakes before I get started.

I bought two gorilla grow tents. One veg room which is 4x4 and the flower room is 9x5. I have 2 1000w lights placed an even distance apart with 2 27 gallon totes underneath each light.
I purchased a hydrofarm 112w 110LPM pump with two 8.5" air stones per tote. I also purchased a 720cfm fan/filter/silencer.

I believe I will be buying a Girl Scout Cookies clone from a nearby dispensary. I read it should be a relatively easy strain to grow ( I figured I should learn all the same strain for my first grow so I can get the hang of it). I plan on vegging her to about 2.5ft and then using a scrog. I will be fimming, lsting, and super cropping as well. I will be feeding using RO water and the lucas formula. I have decided not to use calmag as I do not fullly understand if it is necessary and will buy epsom salt if needed.

The plan was to use these fittings, two per bucket, and use 1.5" pvc. I will also be getting a chiller (haven't ordered it yet). I also have the ecoplus 185 submersible pump.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CG4F2V0/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER[/ame]

Lastly, is it okay to have my resevoir also be a 27 gallon tote or does it have to be bigger?

If I forgot to mention something please let me know, Also, I would be more than happy if other growers had input for me. I am very receptive to constructive criticism. Thanks!

Even if you can only answer one or a few questions that's fine

I think we have this same topic going on in another of your threads? I do remember answering a few of these questions.

Latest posts

Back