2002 seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pfewww...

I need some help here clarifying this...

Is H202..., hydrogen peroxide(first-aid)?

Is H202..., hydrogen peroxide(first-aid)?
2 part hydrogen 2 parts oxygen...yep it's hydrogen peroxide :) The stuff that bubbles when you pour it on your skin.

Corona man yuk...my friend brought me a picture back of there brewery when he went there...said no lie he seen a rat in the vat and they didn't give a crap. Showed me the picture. OMG. whole different set of rules down there man. :eek:

:ciao:

wow!!!! how much that plant yield Hick?...thats a sick stalk

:holysheep: WOW HICK! i definately wanna see some colas from that girl, hope ur able to track a few down...Hope all is well ur way Boss :) Keep it GREEN

That wasn't my plants stalk. It belonged to the guy that made these seeds, a friend.
Out of those 30, I have "one" left alive..:p
Even a veteran can "drop the ball"..;)

What? How can you have a germination thread and not have my germination station listed? LOL! I'm telling you guys, you'll never go back to your other ways of popping beans once you have germed them in your bra. The temperature is absolutely perfect, constant, and I have yet to have beans that have not popped within 12 hours. Nice Tails in 18 to 24. Just harvesting my first bra-germinated plants now. It's killer smoke.

RedBraGerm.jpg

BraGerm12hrs.jpg

Mojave, you need another journal so we can follow you boobs, i mean plants. I love your germination technique.

Latest posts

Back