2006 Rainbow Tribe Gathering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicnarf

Reaction score
Hey, MJ passion brothers and sisters! I found this on the upcoming gathering in a Colorado State National Forest! (http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow.html)

This year the annual North American Rainbow Gathering (hence referred to as the Gathering) will be in Colorado from July 1 - July 7. It was the shortest Vision Council ever, and was done in under 3 hours with no other states mentioned.

Although the rumors are that the gathering will be in the Nederland (where I happen to live and this server is located) area are swirling, this is highly unlikely due to the lack of remoteness, and lack of big meadows with springs. So when camping in our beautiful area before or after the gathering, please be concious of the impact on our small mountain town. Here's info on the local recycling and trash disposal. There's a great organic food Coop on 1st street.

Here's a list</a> oflocal campgrounds.-->The Scout Rendevous will be April 28, probably in the northern central part of Colorado. This is a short council where people scouting look at maps, compare notes, and then go off scouting. If you would like to scout, please show up at this council. Directions for this council and others will be on the Colorado Family Lightline at 303-595-1077.

Spring Council will be June 10-11 (or longer), so it's impossible to expect any directions before then. Typically anybody that claims they know where the site will be before this council is clueless. [size=+2]Ignore all rumors of cancellation or organization! Live Lightly with the Land and People! [/size]

I thought this server was located in the netherlands.. (Holland)

rofl...I do believe this is a Dutch server...nowhere near CO. ...
uhmmm..Nederland...Netherlands...

Latest posts

Back