2011 OD grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crashbasket

Reaction score
:hubba:

Aug 21 001.jpg

Aug 21 003.jpg

Aug 21 006.jpg

Aug 21 008.jpg

Aug 21 012.jpg

Thats awesome, all your pics are great,

What are we looking at there?

dman1234 said:
Thats awesome, all your pics are great,

What are we looking at there?

Hmm.....letsee.......

Purple Kush
Puple Haze
Purple Nepali
Godzilla Grape
Flo
Colombian Gold (from seeds harvested in 1974)
Shiva Shanti
Blue Rhino 1947 x Blue Dragon
Sugarfruit
Double Grapefruit Haze
Big Buddha Cheese
Exodus Cheese
Kaliman Cheese #1
Deep Chunk
Indica 50
Willie Nelson
Wikki
Grendal
Hawaiian Snow
Dr. Grinspoon
Medicine Man
Sheherezade
Great White Shark
Fast Sweet Dreams
LSD
Kalashnikova
Super Bud
I think that's it....plus about 30 phenos that we don't have a clue about because they got dusted out at another big grow last summer by an unknown male or males, but we germed the seeds and they came bouncing up very healthy so I decided to run them. The mothers were:
AK-47
SAGE
Super Skunk
Skunk #1
Fast Sweet Dreams
UK Cheese (which was growing from a real deal cut that I had had quite a while)

I wish I knew the true genetics. I'm just calling them by phenotype...*** #1, ***#2, etc. ;) I've taken some cuts off of some special looking phenos so we'll see if they are worth keeping in the gene pool. I get nervous about hermies when I'm growin mutts off hybrids so these are segregated and checked every day.

O M G ! ! ! I like that...I think is nice how u have all different kinds to smoke on... very nice collection... I want my own collection now THANKS for showing us Pretty ladies!

First pic down in the last four is a work of art.

Wish I lived in your Christmas tree farm, all year. :woohoo:

YYZ Skinhead said:

Heheheh!!!...It's getting pretty stinky out there now that the weather has cooled off and some of them are starting to finish.:D

Greenhouse 006.jpg

Greenhouse 010.jpg

Greenhouse 013.jpg

Greenhouse 022.jpg

Greenhouse 015.jpg

Man it is just impressive ... Need plus two hands for trim ?

YYZ Skinhead said:

It's Tom Hill's Deep Chunk. It does look like a work of art when it grows. This is gonna be my beddie bye toke when my back starts giving me fits. Sure as hell beats opiods.

:hubba:

Home Sept 4 004.jpg

Crashbasket said:
Heheheh!!!...the weather has cooled off and some of them are starting to finish.:D
yeah i should be making my first cut this weekend looks good. hows the air out at 7 grand? must be nice and fresh up that high:rolleyes:

Mountain209man said:
yeah i should be making my first cut this weekend looks good. hows the air out at 7 grand? must be nice and fresh up that high:rolleyes:

It's getting sorta' cold at night. Upper 40's. 80's during the day. Hope it holds for another month without a hard freeze (fat chance).

:D

:holysheep: I need help picking up my jaw!! :hubba:

Lots of strains finishing in this perfect fall weather....except the Grinspoon...it just flipped and will be finished in the greenhouse....probably mid January.

BBC.jpg

Bubba chunk.jpg

CK.jpg

cola.jpg

colas.jpg

Deep chunk.jpg

FLO.jpg

Grinspoon day 2.jpg

GWS.jpg

mediman.jpg

pnepali.jpg

Willie.jpg

I'm running a lot of strains this year, but I think my faves are going to be the Colombian Gold (the baseball bats in the first pic) and the Kaliman Cheese #1 (last pic on the top row-in the foreground are Grapefruit haze, behind them and to the right are some Cheese #1's-they are also pictured on the left in the last pic on the top row in my previous post #11 to this thread). I used to live down on the coast of Oaxaca back in the 70's and the locals would bring a strain down from the mountains that had almost identical terpenoids. I can't wait for these to finish. :hubba: I'm glad I popped 20 of these and that more seeds are available.

Colombian1.jpg

Farm1.jpg

Farm2.jpg

GFH.jpg

Sugar.jpg

Farm 3.jpg

Wow. Some of those buds look three feet long. :eek: Cue the desire for online Smellavision. :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back