2020 outdoor fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joken

Reaction score
I spent a considerable amount of time giving these girls a haircut yesterday and I bought a real greenhouse cover for my hoop house. The 6mil poly at home depot and lowes are now made with recycled plastic and are far from clear, more of opaque greyish color. This stuff was $185 for 50x100 and is UV protected and supposed to last 4 years. I can cover this twice for the $185 so it's a better buy than $98 for the same size junk from home depot that only lasts a couple of years. White Tahoe Cookie times four this year. The only issues so far this year have been whiteflies and I think I murdered them all. Powdery mildew season will begin any day now so watch for it. These were planted on June 20 and they were about 6" tall and in dixie cups. It was a late start this year as the weather was bad. View attachment 264594
IMG_5061[2].JPG
IMG_5063[1].JPG
IMG_5062[1].JPG

Last edited:
Good job man , plants look real healthy

times four?.....are you doing blackout grows?

My 4 legal plants here in Oregon. No blackout.. Thanks!

gotcha!

4!……thats a bummer...can you get extended plant counts there?

i hope you are safe from the fires and smoke

Hope they finish in time! Getting cold in the mornings here. The would have a hard time finishing here if the were planted in late June.

I checked and it was June 17. I should be ok

Latest posts

Back