2022 back for another year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Good morning. I was busy for a while but every things planted now.
20220522_121247~2_Signature.jpg
20220522_121220~2_Signature.jpg
20220522_121345~2_Signature.jpg
20220524_103720.jpg
20220524_103723.jpg
20220524_103710.jpg
20220610_093835.jpg
20220610_093855.jpg
20220610_093745_HDR.jpg
20220610_102703_HDR.jpg

Looks like the cannabis is winning the race to the sun with the other weeds. Nice looking plants.[/QUO it seems like i have problems half the time. I guess thats why im never asked to moderate the page. Ill duplicate something and I can't find the remove post. I know i can't remove posts from other people but im pretty sure I can remove mine. A secretary im not. Im much better at growing weed than spelling words.

Last edited:
A list of what I have planted.
Satori
Beyond the Brain
Speed Queen
Kalichakra
Flash Berry
Fast and Glorious
Mandela #1
Ganesh Berry
CBD Kush x Mandala #1
Safari Mix
Auto Bubblegum Fem Bulk Seed Bank
Ketama World of Seeds
White Widow Fem Bulk Seed Bank
AUTO Gelato Samba Fem Bulk Seed Bank
Auto Og kush Fem Spanish seeds.

Satori
Beyond the Brain
Speed Queen
Kalichakra
Flash Berry
Fast and Glorious
Mandela #1
Ganesh Berry
CBD Kush x Mandala #1
Safari Mix
Ketama World of Seeds
Wow that a lot of plants LTG 😊

I should have some new pictures next week but im staying out of the garden until after the 4th weekend. There's a lot more cars and people hiking during this week. Ill limit my chances of running into someone. Here's a few picks of the starts and of the plants 2 years ago.
20220407_132703.jpg
20220423_135338.jpg
20220330_083107.jpg
20220414_195233_HDR.jpg
20220429_094803.jpg
20220429_094827.jpg
20220429_100254.jpg

Satori
Beyond the Brain
Speed Queen
Kalichakra
Flash Berry
Fast and Glorious
Mandela #1
Ganesh Berry
CBD Kush x Mandala #1
Safari Mix
Ketama World of Seeds
Pulling up a chair. Impressive list. My hands hurt in sympathy for you at harvest/trimming time.

I am doing a guerrila grow for the first time. I am hoping to only visit the plants every couple or few weeks(between the biting insects, blood sucking(and infectious) ticks and poison ivy, I want to minimize my exposure). In your experience, is that doable?

The two plants in the pots came out of the tray with the 8 plants all together. They had only been transplanted five minutes and after years you get good at transplanting plants so that they don't stress and need a day to recover. Just an observation. Have a happy forth.

I just got out of the woods. Ill upload picks when I get home. They loved the heat and humidity. Stretch about to start. Also it asks me to allow notification. Not allowed. Can someone help with that?

I just got out of the woods. Ill upload picks when I get home. They loved the heat and humidity. Stretch about to start. Also it asks me to allow notification. Not allowed. Can someone help with that?
Notifications should be in your Preferences. If you click on your screen name you should see Preferences. Down at the bottom there are a number of Notification options. All mine are check marked.

Looking good love seeing other nature grow..... I'd be supercroping hard right now and do some bending and topping while still have the veg time flowering is approaching soon

Looking good love seeing other nature grow..... I'd be supercroping hard right now and do some bending and topping while still have the veg time flowering is approaching soon
Good idea and I had even been thinking about that. I had to come in a different way because they were cutting a large field and I always try to be stealth leaving the road. I ended up having to come further and through an area I never come. It was bad thick and I got really hot so it took longer and after checking males I forgot all about lst.

Guys I live in an area that says we don't
20220710_114926_HDR~2.jpg
have local bears but some black bears could migrate through between states. I found a big pile of scat in the grow area. I thought it was human but half was breaking down and it had thousands of strawberry seeds the small wild berry's are ripe.one in this picture. I can't think of another animal but if it was deer it looked different than any deer **** IV e seen.

Latest posts

Back