2022 back for another year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I live in an area that says we don'tView attachment 302679 have local bears but some black bears could migrate through between states. I found a big pile of scat in the grow area. I thought it was human but half was breaking down and it had thousands of strawberry seeds the small wild berry's are ripe.one in this picture. I can't think of another animal but if it was deer it looked different than any deer **** IV e seen.
Where I live, we aren’t supposed to have bobcats but my neighbors trail cam begs to differ. The city of Worcester is less than a mile from my house and we have bears(thieving bassturds that stole my bird feeder yesterday-grrr), fox, coyote, deer, fisher cat, etc. Animals are forced from their home territory with so much new home construction these days, you are more likely to see new animals in existing neighborhoods.

Last edited:
Guys I live in an area that says we don'tView attachment 302679 have local bears but some black bears could migrate through between states. I found a big pile of scat in the grow area. I thought it was human but half was breaking down and it had thousands of strawberry seeds the small wild berry's are ripe.one in this picture. I can't think of another animal but if it was deer it looked different than any deer **** IV e seen.
Ran across the same thing last week. Coons. Coons are like bears; they'll eat anything.

Where I live, we aren’t supposed to have bobcats but my neighbors trail cam begs to differ. The city of Worcester is less than a mile from my house and we have bears(thieving bassturds that stole my bird feeder yesterday-grrr), fox, coyote, deer, fisher cat, etc. Animals are forced from their home territory with so much new home construction these days, you are more likely to see new animals in existing neighborhoods.
I can see areas that don't have some animals but for them to say we dont have bobcats but we have bears. Maybe there aren't many and its hard to see one but if you have bears ID bet money you have bobcats.

Pulling up a chair. Impressive list. My hands hurt in sympathy for you at harvest/trimming time.

I am doing a guerrila grow for the first time. I am hoping to only visit the plants every couple or few weeks(between the biting insects, blood sucking(and infectious) ticks and poison ivy, I want to minimize my exposure). In your experience, is that doable?
The main thing is get you work done early when its still cool less bugs and you can still walk where its not so thick. By the time you get your plants going good your trips can cut back to one a month.

20220712_104529_HDR.jpg
20220712_103045_HDR.jpg

Ok guys I just checked My
20220712_103047_HDR~2.jpg
received_1202952030525947~2.jpeg

other grow I had 17 plants with 5 males 12 females. That's pretty good. None of the five big plants were
20220712_104515_HDR.jpg
male.

Good morning MP friends. I was looking over some old pictures from the last two years. My plants now are bigger before stretch than they got two years ago.looks like I still have 3.5 weeks of growing before budding starts. They sure do look good. These pictures show plants from two years ago before and after stretch that is just starting.
225814-20200628-095520~2.jpg
226604-20200806-092547~2.jpg
226602-20200806-092517~2.jpg
226047-20200712-112347~2.jpg

Oldfogey
I went to Worcester Tech (1970-74). Wasn't much of a city then.

Oldfogey
I went to Worcester Tech (1970-74). Wasn't much of a city then.
My father-in-law went there as well. Maybe around that same time. It wasn’t bad when I moved into the area around 1986 but there is a homeless problem now down around the pot shops. Glad I don’t need to shop…

Good morning MP friends. I was looking over some old pictures from the last two years. My plants now are bigger before stretch than they got two years ago.looks like I still have 3.5 weeks of growing before budding starts. They sure do look good. These pictures show plants from two years ago before and after stretch that is just starting. View attachment 303033View attachment 303034View attachment 303036View attachment 303035
Better watch out and not hurt anyone's feelings because you say hey I don't need a pH meter to grow and you know flushing when you use chemical ferts is smart ohhh no no need to flush just get nute lockout and then us outdoor illegal growers that don't need 1000s of dollars in equipment meters fertilizer etc to grow you know we don't grow good bud inferior and bug-ridden I don't remember when the last time I actually had a bug problem to be honest that fcker rubbed me the wrong way I'm ready to make him regret running his mouth just will say that shit behind a keyboard and not in reality tho

Who and what are you talking about? And please use some periods. I was getting lost.

Better watch out and not hurt anyone's feelings because you say hey I don't need a pH meter to grow and you know flushing when you use chemical ferts is smart ohhh no no need to flush just get nute lockout and then us outdoor illegal growers that don't need 1000s of dollars in equipment meters fertilizer etc to grow you know we don't grow good bud inferior and bug-ridden I don't remember when the last time I actually had a bug problem to be honest that fcker rubbed me the wrong way I'm ready to make him regret running his mouth just will say that shit behind a keyboard and not in reality tho
A bit out of character for this place. I for one gave advise that there is no need to flush and outdoor plant. So your gonna kick my azz? And it is true that many experienced growers don't need things like PH Pens and other toys that a less experienced grower does.

Don't know who you are mad at and frankly don't care. If you have a problem with another on here simply put them on Ignore. But, threatening a member on here is NOT Tolerated.

Oh the fucklng periods really are we well nevermind I'll just shut up. I'll have mods jumping into the argument on the keyboard warriors side and get banned from the site over someone thinking there opinion are the right way. There's multiple ways to do things and accomplish the same goal. You know I don't care about anything he said prior but calling my bud inferior and saying you know I've only grown the amount of plants that I could count on my fingers GTFO. I mean just because I'm secretive and don't want to share everything that means I'm a fraud. LMAO Don't know nothing never grown more than a handful of plants GTFO I gotta get off here. I've been called alot of names but a bad grower never. Oh I got 2 brothers 1 in Colorado and 1 up in Massachusetts I guess they don't exist and they don't grow just because they don't post all their shlt on the internet come on now. Peace I'm out of here no reason for this shlt it's called respect I've never said anything like that to another member especially 1 that has a 2006 join date

@pute This has nothing to do with you It was GMO I have a thing called respect for members and would never call someone a fraud and there buds inferior nope I've won bud pic of the month back in the day but those were inferior too I bet smh peace I'm taking a vacation from here ✌️

A bit out of character for this place. I for one gave advise that there is no need to flush and outdoor plant. So your gonna kick my azz? And it is true that many experienced growers don't need things like PH Pens and other toys that a less experienced grower does.

Don't know who you are mad at and frankly don't care. If you have a problem with another on here simply put them on Ignore. But, threatening a member on here is NOT Tolerated.
Well some people don't have respect

Go check out the what did you accomplish today thread then maybe your realize why I'm pissed

Latest posts

Back