2022 back for another year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 2 inches of rain.over the last 2 mornings. And another 1.5 inches a week ago. I think we are half way through stretch. Im guessing 2 more weeks and most will start budding. The fun time is ahead. Every time I go from now on ill be covered in what I call beggar lice. Its nettle seeds im pretty sure. Some of my clothes I pick clean. Some i just tossed a sweater or two because they were covered. Soon as a go back ill post new pictures. Have a blessed Sunday.

Looking good lmk next time you go check on them..... I've got 1 that's been preflowering for about a week 10 days idk why it started early? I usually don't see pre-flowering until August this year's been a little weird Idk
I have a couple that the light messed up because they are really early flowers anyway. They started flowering soon as I moved them out side. Mandalay said be careful with those that they could flower if the days were still to short and once they did its hard to get them to vedge again. They have sat there half budded for three months. But they never tried to vedge again.

My four plants also started blooming shortly after I put them out. They have continued to build buds while also stretching. Some have re-vegged somewhat but nothing out of control yet. I think it’s about time for them now to start flowering naturally so I’m hoping they have caught up with they outside light cycle or at least will very soon and continue to build buds like they have been. I have some 24” small colas already and they continue to get taller with little buds all the way up. I think next year I will start my outside plants a little later but am hopeful with this years harvest still.

I should have some update pics next week sometime. I had a couple autos from bulk seed back. Made about half an oz. Its much better than I thought it would be. Smells good and its a real good body stone. Not lazy but relaxed and quiet. In your own little world for an hour.
20220728_075548.jpg

The pics are great. Is that a hornet nest in the tree?
Yes the hornets were working. They gather caterpillar to feed the young I think. They are almost in the patch. My guards. Im not scared of them I worked 1000 be hives in my early years for 15 years. We moved pollination hives. At night. Hot. I got stung around 500 times that night so I just let them be. Enjoy them. Plants are just starting to bud. From September end to first of November. If will be busy.

AWW the good old days growing in the wild... Tough to do but when it came harvest time. All smiles while picking off the ticks. Now I just need to kick the chickens out of the way. lol Not as exciting as it once was.

I too have a few that started flowering at the end of july. All the other years always started in late augest. Just the ones that have C99 and northern lights in them. All the rest are stretching.

All I can say is let them grow as long as you can and it will be a good harvest....

puffpuffpass

Latest posts

Back