2022 back for another year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I'm growing outside and my two I95s are starting to flower.

GMO clones

I-95 is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through a powerful cross of the infamous Triangle Kush X (Legend OG X Stardawg IX2). With a THC level that easily tops 19-20% on average and a multitude of long-lasting effects, I-95 is the perfect choice for any balanced hybrid lover. The I-95 high rolls in with a creeping effect, sneaking up behind the eyes before launching you into a state of happy focus. Your mind will clear itself while you feel an influx in creative energy and motivation, making this bud perfect for when you need a little help to get going on a project or two. A relaxing physical state will remain throughout the duration of the high, keeping you completely at ease without weighing you down in the slightest. With these heavy effects and its high THC level, I-95 is often chosen to treat conditions such as depression, chronic pain, loss of appetite, and chronic stress. This bud has a sour pungent diesel flavor that will leave you coughing after just one toke. The stench can fill a room as soon as you open the nug jug with heavy smells of diesel and pungent earth. I-95 buds have dense light green nugs with long thin dark amber hairs and a coating of super thick frosty tiny white crystal trichomes.-

AWW the good old days growing in the wild... Tough to do but when it came harvest time. All smiles while picking off the ticks. Now I just need to kick the chickens out of the way. lol Not as exciting as it once was.

I too have a few that started flowering at the end of july. All the other years always started in late augest. Just the ones that have C99 and northern lights in them. All the rest are stretching.

All I can say is let them grow as long as you can and it will be a good harvest....

puffpuffpass
The pictures still don't show the size. It was 31 days between trips. But when i got there I went holy c rap they grew. IV e gotten good rains all year. Enough dry time for the roots to really spread out. And plenty water to keep them growing. Every time I thought I needed a rain it rained. Good deal. Yea I have a couple ready end of September most ready mid October and a couple late ones ready November 1st.

Yea @longtimegrower I just got done carrying 25 gallons of water threw the woods then thicket full of brush and briars to my plants. But hopefully I won't have to be a water mule for another 10 days if Mr weatherman is even 70% right. But end of the week I'll carry 4 gal of hot nutrient cocktail pushing phosphorus for flower formation. I find even if the rains keepin them watered good then just a half gal of nutrients on top goes a long long way to pack on bud sites in the beginning of flowering
Screenshot_20220814-213249.png

Last edited:
Yea @longtimegrower I just got done carrying 25 gallons of water threw the woods then thicket full of brush and briars to my plants. But hopefully I won't have to be a water mule for another 10 days if Mr weatherman is even 70% right. But end of the week I'll carry 4 gal of hot nutrient cocktail pushing phosphorus for flower formation. I find even if the rains keepin them watered good then just a half gal of nutrients on top goes a long long way to pack on bud sites in the beginning of floweringView attachment 306129

20220823_095213.jpg
20220823_095642.jpg
20220823_095649.jpg
20220823_095836(1).jpg
20220823_100341(1).jpg
20220823_100422.jpg
20220823_100508(1).jpg
20220823_095811.jpg
all budding now.

Attachments

• 20220823_102024_HDR.jpg
    20220823_102024_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I fed them either one or twice and it was really light. Just a punch. I found this spot in early spring three years ago. And I new the ground was just a big compost pile. IV e planted in other places but none do the same as this one. The next time I go its show time .

@longtimegrower Hey was looking at your pics next time you go back check this plant. I'd pull that leaf and any around it that look similar. It looks like leaf spot problem.... I had issues with it 3-4 weeks ago had to thin out the bigger fan leaves and any with brown spots and spray with multiple fungicide baking soda peroxide etc suckkked

270274-20220823-100341-1-~2.jpg

@longtimegrower Hey was looking at your pics next time you go back check this plant. I'd pull that leaf and any around it that look similar. It looks like leaf spot problem.... I had issues with it 3-4 weeks ago had to thin out the bigger fan leaves and any with brown spots and spray with multiple fungicide baking soda peroxide etc suckkked

View attachment 307282
Also while you are there look at those green leaves for white spots. I’m just a freak about white spots but spinosad helps them when caught early. 🥰 Nice plant btw

nice gorilla grow

i would not worry to much about one yellow leave

but yeah , that Bt Spinosad is an outdoor growers friend
I wouldn't worry about 1 yellow leaf either but that's not just a yellow old leaf it looks like the beginning of that Sephora leaf spot B$ that I had to spray fungicide and pull half the plants leaves to get it to slow...

Screenshot_20220827-190404.png

View attachment 307282
Ill see how it looks when i go back. Overall looks pretty healthy. I did almost nothing. Planted seeds. Set out the plants and I bet I didnt use 1/4 cup of time release organic fertilizer on all of them. They breed there plants with the med patient in mind. Some people can't care for plants because there just not able. But if you have plants that fight of bugs disease that only require good soil to grow and can almost be planted then harvested they make it really patient friendly.

Latest posts

Back