2023 KinDBud OD Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
You know I'm back in black nothing stopping me this year will be a incognito grow the new spot germinated 24 of multiple different strains thanks to oldfog I've had 8 come up transplanted them another piped today will wait to transplant it 🤘🤘
IMG_20230501_165635.jpg

BigSir it's Me Mr barefooted grower !I've got a few fields behind my new spot gotta go scouting soon. I just couldn't not grow these triple lemon crosses they looked pretty. But my account can't be hacked into.... unless you know the true me lol. Well I'll jump back on tomorrow gotta transplant 2 more that popped I think all of the freakshows popped actually looking forward to that strain also.... Well Crash, Hippie, BigSir thanks for stopping in I'll have some more pics later on. I'm gonna try to use periods more often your welcome......
Oh Rosters still here huh lol guess every forum needs a comedian ✌

Just a few about to throw 20 more into water cups IDK wanna have 1 of. Those freakshows none. Of. Them look odd ✌I love you all you are my family✌🤘View attachment 327968
Are those all FS seeds? I have popped 8 and they all look freaky from the get-go. I think a few other folks have popped seeds from my freaks and they all look freaky. I don’t think I screwed up the labels but I just offered some seeds to someone else and was told I already sent some to them so I think my CPU is underclocked or something. And my memory isn’t much better than my CPU.😁

Latest posts

Back