24 plant scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mainebud

Reaction score
So last grow went so well I'm doubling my flower room and will be doing an alternating 12 plant scrog. 12 plants on each side staggered about 4-5 weeks. I am running great white shark on one side with a four new strains in one quad. The four singles are super skunk, pure power plant, northern lights and master kush. These were given to me by a friend who had four too many for his grow.

The other side will be all white widow. I still can't get more than one pic to post at a time so ill post them individually.

I am running big kahuna hoods modified to be dual bulb. Each of the six hoods have a 1000 hps and a 600 mh in the. When both sides are going it will be a total of 9600 watts. When my timer kicks on it dims the street lights! Lol

I am using heavy 16 nutes and promix. Ppms at about 1400 and co2 at 1500. I will ramp that up every week. Also a few additives, roots excel, cannazyme, and great white.

image.jpg

This is what I like to see under the screen. Lots and lots of shoots from super cropping.

image.jpg

I am a little worried these are too full but ill deal with it.

image.jpg

So anyways today is day one of flip. Enjoy the show, I know I will!

wow, you've come a long way quickly. gl with the grow. i'll pull up a chair for sure. :48:

Very nice indeed :D I will have to keep an eye on this one. Love the setup :)

thats sick.super sick

sick as in good :48:....:bolt:

almost as good as the sun in your basement. WOW!!!! how do you run 2 lights off 1 hood?? how many ballasts?? 1 -1000+ 1-600 per hood. serious elect., but i love it!:p

Mainebud said:
So last grow went so well I'm doubling my flower room and will be doing an alternating 12 plant scrog. 12 plants on each side staggered about 4-5 weeks. I am running great white shark on one side with a four new strains in one quad. The four singles are super skunk, pure power plant, northern lights and master kush. These were given to me by a friend who had four too many for his grow.

The other side will be all white widow. I still can't get more than one pic to post at a time so ill post them individually.

I am running big kahuna hoods modified to be dual bulb. Each of the six hoods have a 1000 hps and a 600 mh in the. When both sides are going it will be a total of 9600 watts. When my timer kicks on it dims the street lights! Lol

I am using heavy 16 nutes and promix. Ppms at about 1400 and co2 at 1500. I will ramp that up every week. Also a few additives, roots excel, cannazyme, and great white.

Mainebud,

Impressive, im afraid to ask, but what is your electric bill on average per month? If you dont want to say, i understand, im just curious.

That being said, I hope your staying safe where you are, seems like that kind of power usage would raise some sort of red flag; then again what do i know lol. Good luck sir, MOJO to ya'

:joint: :48:

If his electricity costs on average 11cents per Kwhour, then his setup is running him between $400-450 a month :)

So long as he pays the bill on time, the electric company doesn't care a bit. For all they know, he has put in some kind of entertainment facility with a couple hot tubs or something. All they care about is that he pays the bill each month. :)

What a great space and set-up. I don't think that they look too full--I think they look just right.

Thanks everybody for stopping by! As for electricity I am spending about $400 per month with three of those lights running. You have to consider that I also have a vegetative room going as well as fans and air conditioners. I'm anticipating $6-$700 per month when everything is up and running that's above and beyond my household usage.

This is a 100% legal medical grow. So I have no worries as far as the electric company notifying the authorities.

I will post updated pics later today. Things are really hopping in there now. The plants really like the 18 gallon pots and already have roots coming out the bottom. I may even go bigger on next round. These plants have doubled in size in one week! Now that I have my room dialed in I'm focusing on nutes. Last round I constantly battled one deficiency or other. I'm trying to follow the heavy 16 advanced feed schedule and make adjustments as needed. It seems to be working now that I have a ppm meter and can really pay attention to how much I'm feeding. I'm also doing a lot of research into how plants use what nutes at what stages. Particularly when to actually start ramping up p and k. I'll post more about that later.

As for the dual bulb setup I may do a separate DIY on that. It's real easy and inexpensive to do. Aside from the cost of lights and hood. The mod cost is about $6 a light.

Hey maine,

Second grow is looking great. So if this is all medical grow you must be a caregiver for a couple people. I'm hoping to get into that myself soon. Can you tell me where I can get info about this and how to go about it. Appreciate it.

Chaz

chazmaine420 said:
Hey maine,

Second grow is looking great. So if this is all medical grow you must be a caregiver for a couple people. I'm hoping to get into that myself soon. Can you tell me where I can get info about this and how to go about it. Appreciate it.

Chaz

Chaz ill pm you a link. It's pretty easy but costs a few dollars. 300 per patient per year plus a 29 background check.

Mainebud said:
Thanks everybody for stopping by! As for electricity I am spending about $400 per month with three of those lights running. You have to consider that I also have a vegetative room going as well as fans and air conditioners. I'm anticipating $6-$700 per month when everything is up and running that's above and beyond my household usage.

This is a 100% legal medical grow. So I have no worries as far as the electric company notifying the authorities.AWESOME...Im glad to read this

I will post updated pics later today. Things are really hopping in there now. The plants really like the 18 gallon pots and already have roots coming out the bottom. I may even go bigger on next round. These plants have doubled in size in one week! Now that I have my room dialed in I'm focusing on nutes. Last round I constantly battled one deficiency or other. I'm trying to follow the heavy 16 advanced feed schedule and make adjustments as needed. It seems to be working now that I have a ppm meter and can really pay attention to how much I'm feeding. I'm also doing a lot of research into how plants use what nutes at what stages. Particularly when to actually start ramping up p and k. I'll post more about that later.

As for the dual bulb setup I may do a separate DIY on that. It's real easy and inexpensive to do. Aside from the cost of lights and hood. The mod cost is about $6 a light.

Great read Maine...If ya dont mind im going to pull up a chair and follow along. mojo to ya':48:

looking good main looks like you moved up to them totes good idea :)
i read you just flipped keep cropping them tops and spreading stems out filling each square then start getting under canopy and get cleaning all the bottom growth i usally have it all done in the 2 week flip stage

DrFever said:
looking good main looks like you moved up to them totes good idea :)
i read you just flipped keep cropping them tops and spreading stems out filling each square then start getting under canopy and get cleaning all the bottom growth i usally have it all done in the 2 week flip stage

Ok so I thought you said you sart cleaning out under screen after the two week stretch?

I usally start second week cleaning all undergrowth by end of 2 weeks they should be all cleaned up

Latest posts

Back