24 plant scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Maine, Just thought i'd check in. Those girls must be close to harvest time. I have clippers if you need a hand for a couple hours.

chazmaine420 said:
Hey Maine, Just thought i'd check in. Those girls must be close to harvest time. I have clippers if you need a hand for a couple hours.

I'm thinking this weekend is chop chop. I never turn down help with trimming! So yeah definitely if you want to come by I'd appreciate it! Wait til you see the carmalicious! She's looking lovely and ready for some cuttings.

Mainebud said:
I'm thinking this weekend is chop chop. I never turn down help with trimming! So yeah definitely if you want to come by I'd appreciate it! Wait til you see the carmalicious! She's looking lovely and ready for some cuttings.

WOW!! looking real good. whats up w/ the carmalicious. tell me more please.

congrats on a super grow. wanna see more pics. thanks sir..:) :)

So its chop chop. This screen is 1 plant. Estimating 8-10 oz per plant.

20130823_232712.jpg

20130825_032931.jpg

20130823_233805.jpg

20130826_175809.jpg

20130826_175826.jpg

......mother of god.......

Mainbud... is that a 5gal bucket sized bud? :holysheep:

So next up is northern lights. Hoenstly I didnt high hopes on yield so I decided to weigh it wet. 1757 grams! Are you kidding me? Almost a pound from one plant!

On saturday i had the great pleasure of hanging out in mainebud's dining room trimming bud for a few hours. truly a labor of love but I must say we barely made a dent in this harvest. Just incredible!

A few weeks ago I gave him a scrappy looking carmelicious plant in a solo cup. Its now a four foot tall bush able to take up an entire screen. The man has a serious green thumb. On top of that I left with a White Widow and Northern Lights.

Hey Maine, I got a much better Chernobyl for you! your plants kicked it out of my veg space. I'll try to get it to you soon. Thanks for everything.

Just read through your whole thread - just beautiful! I'll be sure to watch your next one as it goes along. Would kill for that kind of square footage! Unreal!

very nice grow!(and yield!) two quick n00b questions what does scrog stand for? and what was your light schedule here? i didnt see any seperations in your setup, assumed they were all under the same lighting schedule?

phillybuds said:
very nice grow!(and yield!) two quick n00b questions what does scrog stand for? and what was your light schedule here? i didnt see any seperations in your setup, assumed they were all under the same lighting schedule?

So THG answered the first question. As for light schedule, this is my flower room so 12/12. I veg in a different room. I staggered the sides so I harvest one side every 4-5 weeks. I'm going to be adjusting that so they are one week apart. The problem now is I can't leave without being sick to my stomach. So if I get them a week apart I can just shut down flower room when I go on vacation without losing a whole month.

Hey Maine
Love the journal! Just went through it again but one question I have is on average how long do you veg those babies?

ShecallshimThor said:
Hey Maine
Love the journal! Just went through it again but one question I have is on average how long do you veg those babies?

about six weeks

So I have been busy with new veg room. It's 12x12 and built inside my garage. Seems like it is the right size to keep my flower room constant. I tried to spend a lot of time planning. Ill try to get a floor plan.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back