250W - 1.Indoor - HOMEMADE BOX | Cindy GG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaB

Reaction score
Hey growers, it has always been on my mind to do my own homemade box so I thought i could use a wardrobe which is directly built in our flat (see the pics), so I have 1x 250W and other accessiores listed below, temperature is around 25 degrees which is nice and wetness around 85% (just now for the start) - 2x PC fans and two holes directly outside of the flat makes the air circulate very well. I just close the main door, leaving the one above opened (otherwise temperature is like 30 degrees...) In the picture the two holes are represented by the red markers.

So, today I have planted the seed in the the soil, so lets see some results, just posting my set and pics. Have fun everyone, Ciao ;)

1x Cindy GG (BlimBurn seeds)
soil with active humus + perlit + sand + keramzit
2,5L (grow) 8,5 (bloom)
PETs

Get Root (Dutch Pro) - 1:1000
Flora Duo (General Hydroponics) bloom + grow in a combination.
biohumus

Will do my best and gladly welcome any comments / advices as this is my first indoor...

View attachment IMG_20141120_180808.jpg

View attachment IMG_20141121_200824.jpg

Assuming you are speaking about Celsius, 25= 77 degrees, that's fine for tempature.
Now you stated 85%, is that humidity? If so that's double the max you want.
Keep it at about 43%, but no more than 50% because that's when mold can occur.
Also you need a fan and some type of exhaust.

Love it. you're not asking and i'm not telling but speaking into the mirror id say something like "More flat white paint less foil"

LOL--I will tell. Foil is a very poor reflector of light and does not belong in a grow room. Toss the foil and paint the interior flat white.

What size light do you have your plant under now?

I would start more than 1 seed. Start at least with 3-4 since you will undoubtedly end up with a few males.

What happened BaB?

Did your seeds germinate?

Good luck to you!

Latest posts

Back