250w double-wide computer case DWC scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh.. i love pc grows, ive never heard of one so bad ***! Good luck. Subscribed.

Any yeild guesses?

wait i cant swear? hahahah for reall? so i cant say i like ******* fat **** shitless?

You can illegall grow large quantities of marijuana on this thread, but you cant say swear? LOL that cracks me up.

nice gro pew pew
i could have told you right from the start that was too much bulb for that small of a space i'm going to put 2 250's conversion bulbs into a 3x6x4 foot grow tent and i'm still worried about temps being too high.........where can i get those pyrex baking tubes and what diameter are they??..............they would work perfectly for me i also might be able to add 1 more 250 watt too which would be awesome...and i've got an airconditioner right beside my tent that i plan on piping directly into the tent if i still can't control temps

keep up the good work

peace out

I got the baking tubes off ebay. Just search pyrex baking tube and they come up. They're 14" long x about 3 1/2" diameter.

That's cool. I will definitely be looking those up. I will probably end up making a DIY cooltube for my 400 watt hps. Any updates on the cab? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

they would work for my 250's but the bulb i have now for a 400 halide is 4 1/2 wide...........i just ordered a conversion bulb that doesn't look as wide but still the bulbous style i might only be able to only exhaust the 2 250's

do they make a 400 watt halide to sodium conversion that isn't the bulbous kind?? anyone know........I couldn't find one.

Eh, I've actually been getting way lazy with this project. It's been sitting in my closet for awhile. I took it out yesterday to start work again so hopefully now that it's right there in the middle of my room I'll get motivated to finish it.

I'll get it done though! Everyone's grow pictures are starting to inspire me again.

wedgin- not sure on the conversion bulb man. I've never used one myself.

We are definitely interested. I acually have an old computer that I've been thinking about converting into a micro grow to play around with. I'm trying to inspire myself by watching yours. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

thanks everyone for the kind words.

Alright... So I finally got off my *** and started working on this thing again.

The new 53cfm cooltube fans are in place. I'm hoping the added power will only further help to bring down temperatures.

Right now I'm in the process of installing my 2 80mm intake fans in the front of the case. With these I'm hoping I can bring in more fresh air faster. I think the passive intake I had was too obstructed and wasn't allowing adequate air flow into the cab to bring down the temps. Hopefully this helps in dropping them.

If not(I'm already assuming it'll still be too hot) I'll have to install 2 more 120mm exhaust fans in the top of each case. Hopefully with 4 120cfm exhaust fans and 2 80mm intakes I'll be able to lower the temperature inside.

so yeah... more pics to come soon.

Sounds like a good plan. Hopefully the added fans will lower the temps to an acceptable level. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back