29 days in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Just in case ya'll missed my babies in "pics"...here they are at 29 days in. (have to be patient, patient patient! AAAGH! All that weed just sitting there and none for me to smoke tonight!):eek:

sat.jpg

sat mmm.jpg

sat mrn.jpg

29 days and counting. don't worry it seems like a long time until you harvest but before you know it you will be here. trust me when i say it will be well worth the wait.
00000038.gif

Wait until it's only about a week away and it's really fattening up and you still can't touch it,you think it's hard to wait now.But in the end after curing properly you then realize how it was worth every second of love you put into that grow with the first inhale and exhale of that fine herb you grew and nobody else.They look very nice and will really start to pack it on soon just be patient.

i took these this afternoon. I took them with my camera phone so the pics aren't that clear but they're covered with crystals.

ooo.jpg

o.jpg

ooooo.jpg

looking good. over the next few weeks those ladies are gonna pack on some weight. how many ladies do you have?

Wow, that is gonna be some fat buds. :D

All 7 of them are starting to fill out just the same as those 3. The "B" bud is getting fluffy too! Ok, so you guys were all right. I'm going to get a microscope this afternoon so I can start figuring out tricomes. Thanks for the props guys!

I have 15 clones going as well but thy're looking pretty "shakey" 12 days in but I did notice some new growth this AM. X your fingers!

what strains are the plants greendaygirl just wondering

pkj

Looking very nice there GDG! :)

Here's a helpful pic to figure out trichromes, you probably already have it since it's been posted on this forum about a thousand times lol, but here it is again anyway.

Keep us posted and keep up the good work! ;)

whentoharvest.jpg

Here are the "girls" on day 40. Seems like they've slowed down some though.

qqq.jpg

q.jpg

qqqqqq.jpg

qqqqq.jpg

qqqq.jpg

GreenDayGirl. Might i be the first to say your ladies are looking great. I see that they put on some weight since their last pictures. Great job.

GreenDayGirl said:
How many days do you all think I should be "aiming" for roughly? And thanks TBG!:)
I forgot GreenDayGirl. it's Flo right? i just looked in the strain guide it says 6 to 7 weeks for flower.

GreenDayGirl said:
How many days do you all think I should be "aiming" for roughly? And thanks TBG!:)
Flo is a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa/ 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. The large, tight, spear-shaped buds are made up of small, densely packed purple calyxes. The plants are taller and like to branch out. Indoors the buds are fully mature by the end of their sixth week.

That's from the old "Overgrow" site.

Latest posts

Back