29 days in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400 watt hps 175 watt mh and 2 4ft long floresents, I'd like to get a bigger mh though.

Stoney Bud said:
Flo is a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa/ 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. The large, tight, spear-shaped buds are made up of small, densely packed purple calyxes. The plants are taller and like to branch out. Indoors the buds are fully mature by the end of their sixth week.

That's from the old "Overgrow" site.
So when should I start checking the trichomes? I checked them today and they're still clear. Is there a picture of a ready to harvest "flo" laying around somewhere? I seem to remember someone posting one but I can't find it.

I dont know about that GDG,but i Admire your patience she is looking good enough to eat, smoke, and then talk to.

GreenDayGirl said:
So when should I start checking the trichomes? I checked them today and they're still clear. Is there a picture of a ready to harvest "flo" laying around somewhere? I seem to remember someone posting one but I can't find it.
GreenDayGirl. The best thing you can do from here on in is check your trichromes every day. A picture of another FLO plant won't do anything for ya. You just need to keep checking the trichromes.

Just like TBG says, keep on checkin the trichs at this point. Also now you wanna figure out what kind of high you want from your crop. Refer back to the pic I posted earlier in this thread for explanation.

PS Those are some big beautiful ladies you got there GDG, great job! ;)

Thanks guys, I swear i'm about as nervous as I was right before I gave birth to my kids! So let the count down begin...by the way the "hairs" are just starting to change color I noticed this AM when I went out to say "good morning", does that mean anything? PS: I sucsessfully transplanted 9 of my original 15 clones this morning, roots and all!

Means your gettin close. :)

Great to hear about your clones. congrats

off i go to check my trichomes! lalala (i'm stoned!) fan leaves are starting to dry up and fall off the bottoms? I feel like I'm in labor!

The leaves falling off is natural at the end of flowering, another sign that you're doing a good job! ;)

Once the trichomes start to change color, how fast can I expect them to get between 50/75 percent? days? weeks? Does it happen fast?

Latest posts

Back