2nd Grow- Aliendog from clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Sol, I missunderstood -- I put them right under 600w, but I keep the light pretty high and then eventually get it where both the plants and myself feel good about it -- noob stuff :)

Your crop looks fantastic.

No prob my man - i'm hopin to make you jealous all over again with try 2. Thats 5 plants

I am sure you will, my friend, but only until my crop comes in -- no time for jealousy then :)

And then the cheese will go into flower...

I'll give both of us a B+ for our first attempt. We passed the first symester of weed growing 101. This symester will be easier, and by the end of our next grow, we will be ready for finals and an undergrad degree -- a couple more years for the masters degree and we will be qualified to give a little advice :)

Grow on Bro, Green Mojo to you.

Yeah your cheese has got my attention too, on my list to try sometime. I don't aspire to be another self-proclaimed expert in anything. I look at it as tinkering and file it under general knowledge, but i'll still fire off some advice wheather right or wrong, if it reasonates it will stick.

Is it common to have that setting on a camera? that is cool, and your plants look great!

Thanks rose, you truly made my day. Don't know if it common, i even forget it is there. It is a digital 5megapixel cam(old) and under light settings is a setting for full sun,backlight,sundown etc then it has one for 'tungsten' -thats' the one for hps- takes out the yellow.
It means alot when someone compliments your plants- we all know our secret pride- I still laugh " i can't invite the neighbours in to see my cola, can i!?' LOL hilarious.

Pretty pictures

aa1.JPG

aa2.JPG

I've contracted 'plant-move-around-itis' and some showoff flu. moved filter to ceiling. I feel the fatal attraction settin in. and a shot a belle. i think i'm high:)

And Thank you Greeneyes

a1.JPG

a2.jpg

Yes, they look fantastic. You are going to have quite the harvest. More power to ya bro.

HF

Lots of beautiful buds coming out of that forest of green, nice job Sol!!

Take care and have a MERRY Christmas, my friend!! Green New Year to you and yous as well!

Thanks Roddy and to you as well.

I just hafta share. I'm at that point where i can see new growth everyday , and i love it. I'm starting week 4 today.
I'm really anxious to see how the williams' finishes. She smells like whisky /flowers.

AlienDog1szdszd.jpg

GereenCrackfullszdszd.jpg

familywholeszdszd.jpg

Williamswonder1szdszd.jpg

williamsflower1szdszd.jpg

candykushflowerszdszd.jpg

candykushflowercloseszdszd.jpg

Kushluvr said:
awesome........what kind and model cam is it?

thx

Its only a cheap 5 MP polaroid, i think i paid 50$ 4 yrs. ago. (Polaroid i533-model)

Of course the zoom is my DIY binocular lense. lol

bho_expertz said:
Very nice. William Wonder by Rez ?

No unfortunately not. I got a clone from an old 60s' head i met near me. He had seeds ,he saved from a grower from 1986, found a fem and cloned her. I was doubtful it was a true earlier year strain but as it grows she has beautiful ,long leaves and smells absolutely fantastic, even in veg. I can't say i have an idea what the true strain is like ,but if she finishes with the same traits she has now, i know it will be fabulous.

c36se1.jpg

wwq1.jpg

I was just reading up on maturing plants, it seems that not ALL plants develop alternating nodes when mature.

Im wondering if i have 2 of those plants. These are 2 different plants i grew from seed, some kind of indicas. They are about a month old and still have parallel nodes. I took some canopy shots to show the size of plant, But should'nt they be mature by now. I'm in no hurry ,but more for my information sake. I've notice some new off shoots that are alternating but not sure if that counts as a maturity point. What do you think??

bbgc2.JPG

bbgc4.JPG

bbgc5.JPG

bbygc1.JPG

bbgc3.JPG

All your plants are looking stellar Sol. You've got it down, my friend -- green Mojo, bro

Peace

Latest posts

Back